New RAFALE M and Charles de GAULLE 2.5.5 by Eric and Patrick

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Si vous voulez vous décrocher de la catapulte touche U

jai essayez mais rien pas du catapult

jeai metre les dossiers du bateau dans mods tech dans c:\user\saved games\DCS\mods tech

esque je manque quelque chose?

The U key takes you out of the catapult but afterwards you cannot be catapulted since you are

Off hook. Do not touch the U key if you want to be catapulted, and your installation is good it's good in Tech that you have to put the mod CDG

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Passion

and guys the de gaulle iflols is not working......

Mod / Tech And it works better .............. I take this opportunity to thank everyone for

Your support And also to Germany:thumbup:

Edited by Patrick56

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Passion

The AI seems to use parking spot 3 (the one in-between the lifts and behind the tower) as a Take-Off spot, clipping through the tower on their run. Is there a way to make them queue for the catapults instead?

Le troisième point de catapulte est utilisé pour obtenir l'ascenceur, ne pas l'utiliser, le Charles de Gaulle ne possède que 2 CATAPULTES .

The third catapult point is used to obtain the elevator, not to use it, the Charles de Gaulle has only 2 CATAPULTES.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Passion

Le troisième point de catapulte est utilisé pour obtenir l'ascenceur, ne pas l'utiliser, le Charles de Gaulle ne possède que 2 CATAPULTES .

The third catapult point is used to obtain the elevator, not to use it, the Charles de Gaulle has only 2 CATAPULTES.

I put an AI plane on the 3rd spot as a Parking Hot, it launched from it

Sorry for being a jerk, but could someone explain to me in English how to get these mods to work. I am doing something wrong.

Trackir4 using the latest Trackir 5 software, Win10 Pro [Creator Update] updated from Win7Pro Pro 64Bit, Intel® Core™ i5-2500 3.30 GHz 6M Intel Smart Cache LGA115 , GigaByte GA-Z68XP-UD4 Intel Z68 Chipset DDR3 16GB Ram, GTX MSI Gaming 1060 [6 GB] Video Card, Main Monitor 1 on left 1920x1080 Touchscreen Monitor 2 on right 1920x1080 .

Sorry for being a jerk, but could someone explain to me in English how to get these mods to work. I am doing something wrong.

No need to apologize.

First off, you need FC3 full version.

Second, the Carrier gets placed in your DCS saved games Mods/tech folder.

The aircraft, Saved games location as well but in the aircraft folder.

ie: C:\users\yourname\saved games\DCSversion\mods\tech OR aircraft

Hope this helps.

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

Hawkeye60

I did all of that but what is the deal with the "bin" file from FC3? Where in the game do the planes appear so that you can choose them?

Trackir4 using the latest Trackir 5 software, Win10 Pro [Creator Update] updated from Win7Pro Pro 64Bit, Intel® Core™ i5-2500 3.30 GHz 6M Intel Smart Cache LGA115 , GigaByte GA-Z68XP-UD4 Intel Z68 Chipset DDR3 16GB Ram, GTX MSI Gaming 1060 [6 GB] Video Card, Main Monitor 1 on left 1920x1080 Touchscreen Monitor 2 on right 1920x1080 .

The Bin folder is needed to make them flyable.

Copy it from your FC3 folder to the aircraft folder.

Then install into the saved games location.

Without this folder, the aircraft should still be select-able,

but as ai only.

The aircraft should then appear as Yellow in the ME list.

A quick look does not show they designated France as the only country,

So the aircraft should appear in all countries.

Let us know if you get it sorted.

We are here to help get you flying!

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

• 2 weeks later...