New RAFALE M and Charles de GAULLE 2.5.5 by Eric and Patrick

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great stuff!

Amazing how easy it is to bring Harrier aboard DG. Same for SU-33, and A-4E. Wish we had DCS Etendard , and DCS: Rafale. AI Rafale with Meteors and MicaIR seems to be unbeatable by SU-30 AI with R-77 and R-73 . Even setting SU-30 to Excellent and Rafale to Good. AI Rafale nearly always comes on top.

I noticed that meatball lights on DeGaulle are not illuminating.

No need to apologize.

First off, you need FC3 full version.

Second, the Carrier gets placed in your DCS saved games Mods/tech folder.

The aircraft, Saved games location as well but in the aircraft folder.

ie: C:\users\yourname\saved games\DCSversion\mods\tech OR aircraft

Hope this helps.

You have also a readme in the Zip file :music_whistling:

I purchased my game through Steam.And the folders you name where to install these files i don't have. For instance the Tech file older in mods doesn't exist. Also My game files are in 2 areas. Saved games and other folder are in the users directory but there are mod files and game file also in the steam directory. But none contain a tech file. Also when you said place the carrier file in the tech file do you mean the whole folder. There is texture folder cockpit folder all kinds of folders and files in the Degaule and Rafael Folders do they all go into that tech folder if I had one. Also do I have to create a tech file in mods? Anyways I tried putting all the degaule and Rafaele Folders everywhere possible in mods and aircraft. nothing worked.

It's in the mod itself, the file is called "Textures". If you want a liveries folder for it you will have to create it yourself within your SavedGames/DCS.Liveries folder. The file has to be called Charles deGaulle/then whatever you want to call it - ie version 2, and within that you place your revised texture files. When you load the ship you will get a texture option in the drop down menu.

Perhaps they have a real life outside of DCS?

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

Why didn’t they answer my comment?

How to eliminate the confusion of control channels, how to eliminate the incorrect operation of the flaps? Attaching photo. Thank you for your work.:pilotfly:

[ATTACH]226038[/ATTACH]

The Rafale has no flaps it has elevons, if we had put them down it would not have been very realistic.

On the other hand, at takeoff, it has raised up. That's why. Then DCS manages a lot of things but it does not manage everything it is very often a matter of choice and compromise and that must be understood

Le Rafale n'a pas de volets il a des élevons, si on les avait mis vers le bas cela n'aurait pas été très réaliste.

Par contre au décollage il a les élevons vers le haut. voilà le pourquoi. Ensuite DCS gère beaucoup de chose mais il ne gère pas tout c'est très souvent une affaire de choix et de compromis et cela il faut le comprendre

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Passion