Great work

almullao

I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank you for the beautiful simulator (JF17) you just released. The work is great, the weapons are very well simulated and over all that, the SD10 guidance and drag is just amazing.

You made my day and probably created a leap in dcs modules and AA missiles guidance logic.

Thanks a lot.

I also want to express congrats for the release of such a great module and the work you guys are putting on it, this bring to me some fresh feeling in DCS, a plane of my taste and a module for explore. The neatness and seriousnes of your work and mostly, the constant feedback with us, customers, makes me feels plenty of confidence in any product of Deka Ironworks from here to the future.

+1

I enjoy learning the intricate systems and sensors while having fun flying around. Great module!

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb G2 | JetPad FSE | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

Yup, this is IMO the best release of the year.

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

Totally agreed with the above, Deka have made a real splash, fantastic first impression. The plane is interesting and fun, and the completeness level of the module makes it really satisfying right out of the gate. I can do things less than a week after release that I still can't do in other modules after owning them for months.

The attention to detail is phenomenal too, it's like they researched all little things other modules do well and added them, and then some. Pylons self-removing when not in use, Data Cartridge integration, AB detent "ch-click", flashlight, click to hide stick, just so many things I keep finding where I think "ooh... nice!". And I guess part of it is the plane not the module, but often I'm looking for how to do something only to find the plane does it for you. So easy to use but no less capable or interesting for it.

Great work and looking forward to more!

VC

=X51= Squadron is recruiting!

X51 website: https://x51squadron.com/

Join our Discord: https://discord.gg/d9JtFY4

I would also like to mention Deka made the best to date vapour effects for a DCS module hands down!! (together with the M2000), the LEX vapour is amazing, I wish the ones in the Hornet would be that good, they are very dynamic and has a incredible wide gamut of shapes and states...AMAZING!! I would love to see even more improvements in over wing vapours but they are also better than most modules. Just wanted to point this out too.

Take a look at my MODS here