Several Issues in Multiplayer

roxmate

I mostly fly the JF-17 in multiplayer and found out several issues.

-Upon spawning, the battery and generators will not turn on, either requesting GND power or respawning will fix the problem.

-Using the Datalink with other pilots, it will not show their location on the HSD straight away, it will require switching from NAV mode to GND or A/A mode, and if using GND mode, it will not display any information of other flights on the datalink.

-After rearming, the TGP will have issues Area tracking, it will require to switch between modes to make it work again(Area tracking).

- Sometimes, the GB-6 with specific warhead types, will not break into bomblets but rather guide itself in it's full format to the target and detonate like a GBU.

I am sure there are more bugs whislt on multiplayer, but this are the most predominat ones.

Also the tgp likes to lock antennas even if its nowhere near the lock cross. Esp on blue flag.

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

The GB-6 has a unitary warhead type. The other two are unguided anti personnel cluster and SFW. Is this what you mean?

No, I meant what I meant. The Gb-6 is a 500kg GPS/INS Guided Aerial Dispenser that can have two different warhead types.

No, I meant what I meant. The Gb-6 is a 500kg GPS/INS Guided Aerial Dispenser that can have two different warhead types.

I don’t know what you mean. We have three, unitary cluster and SFW. Deka has said unitary exists. I have enclosed a picture below that mentions fuel air explosives. I think it can take more than just two kinds of payloads

002B5315-966B-4CF3-9E07-C1D03D521426.jpeg.1572a283863a975f88c9fcd377c29ec6.jpeg

Black Shark Den Squadron Member: We are open to new recruits, click here to check us out or apply to join! https://blacksharkden.com

E3FFFC01-584A-411C-8AFB-B02A23157EB6.jpeg

I don’t know what you mean. We have three, unitary cluster and SFW. Deka has said unitary exists. I have enclosed a picture below that mentions fuel air explosives. I think it can take more than just two kinds of payloads

What I mean is that sometimes, in Mp, the GB-6s wil not dispense it's submunitions but rather, act like a GBU

Only the GB-6SFW have submunitions. The other ones are just regular bombs. atleast thats my understanding? because the other dont dispens any submunitions...

GB-6 has submunitions for soft targets, the GB-6HE is a single unitary, acts like a bomb, and the GB-6SFW has submunitions for armour piercing.

The issue in MP of no power being available unless you re-slot to the aircraft or enable ground power is still present.

I note that this does not happen in SP (you can cold start the aircraft with no external power).

Does the aircraft require external power to start? If Yes, then the SP startup behaviour is wrong. If no, then the MP behaviour is wrong.

The issue in MP of no power being available unless you re-slot to the aircraft or enable ground power is still present.

I note that this does not happen in SP (you can cold start the aircraft with no external power).

Does the aircraft require external power to start? If Yes, then the SP startup behaviour is wrong. If no, then the MP behaviour is wrong.

Issue is still present indeed, and I don't think such a modern aircraft requiring GND power to be able to turn on the batteries.

Deka said their main focus was fixing the CTD, now they are focusing on MP issues.