Creating higth poly 3D Models and sending it to the DEVS

wsoul2k

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Btw, Joao, that apache model is REALLY looking phenomenal! That has to be the most detailed heli i've EVER seen! Very very detailed, you have covered everything I could imagine on the apache that should be there. Even the virtual cockpit looks great..hope to see a sudden update just like Strikemax'S

Thank you, am glad it does like you :)

Excuse the delays of my updates, real world commitments and other projects do require my time and thus I have been working a bit on the model.

However, here`s another news for you and for the other members:

AH-641.jpg

AH-642.jpg

Low poly motors are being removed, as you can see in the above pics, I have replaced the old ones with more rounded meshes, but for the render image I have maintaned one of them for show off their differences. This mesh engine still needs more optimizacion, but it will look way more curved than its old counterpart. :D

In adittion, the Exahust diffusers have now been extruded, and are a bit more detailed:

AH-643.jpg

All in all, there are around of 250 pieces yet to be updated.

AH-644.jpg

Not to be negative about your work but isn't the longbow in a later era then that of LO-MAC?

This was the reason there are no F22s, Su35/7s, etc. or is the lonbow older then I realise.

How easy would it be to convert it to an apache if it isn't allowed for being 'out of date'?

P.S. Nice work

Not to be negative about your work but isn't the longbow in a later era then that of LO-MAC?

This was the reason there are no F22s, Su35/7s, etc. or is the lonbow older then I realise.

How easy would it be to convert it to an apache if it isn't allowed for being 'out of date'?

P.S. Nice work

Thats a no problem for Eagle Dynamics. They will just have to remove that big ball on the Longbow rotor and you will have the A version of the Apache ready. :twisted:

Well to be honest, they also need to change some more things, like the weapon disposition of the weapons below the apache wings.

Hi, my model has around of 9 or 10 months of being built, but I don`t know when Lock On`s Apache developing started was, if I did understood well your question.

As Skywall23 said, you just need to change a variety of objects on the D model and replace them with the components of an A block. This is not difficult to do, but it takes some time.

These are already on your list probably but Ill post the pic anyway.

Yes :) , all but the maintenance handles, as I did change them some days ago. However, I will take another look at these objects to see if some more polygons could make them a bit more rounded when zooming in, but without trying to make a big hit at FPS performance, otherwise I will leave them as they are now.

I would also smooth the Air data sensors on top of the engines, as they too look polygonal. There`s in adittion the nav light on tail boom (can you see the little box back there?), that needs improvement as well.

:)

ooh man! thats the most welcome sight I have seen in my GAMING. :D

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|

Fantastic job I must say. Kousta you have some serious modelling skills out there :) I guess this model is going to be as much detailed (if not better) then F/A-18 model :roll:

Flanker Attack :twisted:

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

Fantastic job I must say. Kousta you have some serious modelling skills out there :) I guess this model is going to be as much detailed (if not better) then F/A-18 model :roll:

The Model is from StrikeMax not from Kusta 8)

Rodrigo Monteiro

LOCKON 1.12

AMD 3.8 X2 64 2G DDR ATI X1800XT 512

SAITEK X-36

AND VERY SOON TRACKIR-4

The Model is from StrikeMax not from Kusta 8)

:oops: My appologies StrikeMax and Kousta for this.

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer