Reservoirs Elite- Fortis Dogfight Cup Champions!!!

RvETito

You can come to hyperlobby and prove could have stayed with RvE. :thumbup:

Sometimes iґm fooling around with you sometimes i try to fly good...but one thing i can say ... you improved alooooot in gunzo and i think i will enjoy it very much in future to fly with you ( puuhh <<<< hard guy :music_whistling::thumbup: )

PS: Bring KidVicious here !!!! Tell him we have free Beer, Simmer Girls...you know what i mean :lol::P

(for the ones dont know what i am speaking bout: http://dogfighting-league.com/ )

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

dsc01126ue2.jpg

http://www.european-dogfightcup.com/a1-hirek.htm

we are. Back home,

ty guys, this competition was realy exiting and i ll say the main point is the general skill level improve a lot.

nice ambiance and like always ill launch a big TY for the organisation peeps, who did an amazing job. special dedicace to eemee and gronyi.

you all sim pilot you have to subscribe for this event , it will push up our comunity ;)

we like to feel as close is possible those fighter pilot inside them pit, this kind of flights will add the stressfull feeling,:cry: :thumbup:

all the team we flew against was going less mussles and more brain, one of our =RvE= sentence is "dont fly with yer gun":gun_smilie: fly with yer brain, and was cool to see this new style, poping up.

more acheive more complete, we =RvE= still heading the same this year but tis time i didnt lose my engine at the wrong moment here ;)

anyway hope we will have got a lot of peep ready for the next one, COME ON GUYS support this event and it will be a world cup next year YES YES YES :thumbup:

in waiting ill wait ya in HL if you have any question and let have fun in the air (hmmmm not talking about sex..) And sry but you all have to call me champ again LOL :music_whistling:;)

I cannot say I completely agree about this "blown away the competition" part, but it is nice encouragement, ;).

To be honest I must say we were rather lucky in our second match against SLI. Although we won our first with 6-0, the second one ended 3-2, and could just as much have ended 2-3. If you fly at the competition you really see how the bar gets raised for the second day, and team SLI felt like the strongest opposing team that time in my oppinion. Of course the "epic battle" (quote from event main site forums admin "Earl Grey") vs Nomad+Packman was tough as well, but the toughest fight? SLI or NoPac? I don't know. Either way it was an awesome experience being there and talking to pilots mig-29s, mig-21s, Gripens, diff helicopters. Some had also flown F-16s and F-15s, so it was very interesting to discuss system details among other things with them.

I was rather amazed by the raw power of radars and flight performance of the russian birds, while their shortcomings in system customizability and versatility was rather shocking. I did not know these things were THAT limited (could have something to do with export models I guess).

Also the kind of pilots I met was in principle of two kinds. You had the computer nerd style pilots that were very interested in differences between aircraft, systems, had flown a number of different stuff, and so on.

Then you had ....let's call him Mr L. The classic beer drinking mig-29 pilot. A very nice and funny guy, of the old macho pilot style :). Had a great time playing and chatting with them all for a few days.

Edit: ah, one story I have to share with you

Sunday night, after the competition was over, we all met in the bar around 23.00. After a few beers and a shot of some Hungarian "Unicum"(almost forgetting champagne and cigars) I decided to head back to my room around 02.00. Knowing we would need to get up the following morning around 06.40 for a trip to Budapest, my exit was followed by a loud "WOOZ" (+spelling) from mr L. Everyone laughed incl. myself. The day after when I woke Paploo up (apparently he had stayed in the bar pretty late), he told me a quite funny story. "The Russians" had tried to make the SLI car fly on the runway (we were living at a hotel next to a private airport, the competition was inside a hangar). It would not start, so packman, nomad(I think), paploo and others were pushing while the SLI guys tried to start the car. After many attempts running down the runway the car finally started, just in time for the police( was it?) to arrive. Pap told me that by this time packman was sleeping soundly in the grass, and our brittish IL-2 friend Charlie was taking a nap in a couch, after having crashed a few to many beer glasses ;). Everyone turned out pretty .....rusty at breakfast monday morning, and Pap fell asleep in one of the pools in a bath house we visited in Budapest during the day.

S = SPARSE(m,n) abbreviates SPARSE([],[],[],m,n,0). This generates the ultimate sparse matrix, an m-by-n all zero matrix. - Matlab help on 'sparse'

LOL sounds like fun. I used to make lan parties and we also got trashed along with the place we were at. Ah Good memories.

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

• 4 weeks later...

CONGRATS RvE! good job!

So here my question:

How many non europeans would be interested generelly but also seriously to take part ??

Would be interesting to know this for orga and community.

If it was held in Chicago I would be there every year... Hell, I would help organize it.