Multiplayer freezes near Carrier

Barny

I seem to get freezes when we head back to the carrier in form. Returning to land seems to work fine. It doesn't make any difference how long we've been up but I freeze for a few seconds, then back to the UI screen. Annoying after a long mission. Repair found nothing missing Log attached.

dcs.log.old.txt

• ED Team

Hi Barny, welcome to the forums.

Please remove all unofficial mods, and run a cleanup and repair.

I have a guide below for that.

If you still have no joy please try my crash advice below.

Ensure windows and all drivers including your gpu are up to date also.

let us know how you get on.

thank you

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• 3 weeks later...

OK so I reloaded everything in saved games and started again. This time I managed to get all the way to the groove seconds before touchdown on the carrier (Stennis-F/A-18C)and it froze again. Multiplayer again and no other problems. Unfortunately I jumped back in as the LSO so I don't have the most recent Log file. I'll definitely get it next time though.

• ED Team

Hi

Yes if you could attach your new dcs log, and even your dxdiag it may give us some more clues.

Thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• 9 months later...