Yak-3 for DCS World

TaxDollarsAtWork

Hello, I would like a Yak-3 in DCS world.

+1

cpu:I7-6700k Z170 16GB Ram DDR4 Gtx 1080 8Gb DDR5 11GBs SSD 500 Gb 2 HDD 1Tb Evga supernova G2 850w Case Bequiet series 800 Silent base Win 10 pro 64 bit

My wishlist: F-35/B-17G/F4U Corsair/Yak-3/P-40B Tomahawk

There is one WWII campaign in DCS right now - Normandy 1944 with Normandy map, German/US/UK ground assets of this period and many planes historically used in this operation.

So, what to do with Yak-3 in DCS Normandy enviroment?

Fight some fictional scenario against Germans or against US over the Channel?

Do some free flights over modern day Caucasus?

I'm glad they are making P-47, Me-262 and Mosquito, instead of Yak, because this planes fit Normandy campaign.

Not because I prefer this plane over some other but because I like the idea of historical operation filled with historical plane set, historical map and ground assets.

Instead of some another random plane completely completely out of context for the sandbox or alternative history.

Edited by bies

• 1 month later...

Yeah, i would like a map of the eastern front with Yak, La, MiG.

Edited by strelok2014

Wish list:

-> MiG-3, MiG-9, MiG-17F, MiG-21F-13, MiG-23MLD, MiG-27K, MiG-25PD, MiG-29K, MiG-31, Su-17M4, Su-24M, Su-27SM3, Su-30SM, Su-34, Su-35S, Yak-3, La-7

-> Me.262, F-4D/E Phantom II, F-100 Super Sabre, F-104 Starfighter, Mirage III, Mirage F1, Saab 35 Draken, Saab JAS 39 Gripen, IAI Kfir

There is one WWII campaign in DCS right now - Normandy 1944 with Normandy map, German/US/UK ground assets of this period and many planes historically used in this operation.

What to do with Yak-3 in DCS Normandy?

Fight some fictional scenario against Germans or US over the Channel?

Do some free flights over modern day Caucasus?

I'm glad they are making P-47, Me-262 and Mosquito instead which all fit Normandy campaign.

Not because I prefer this plane over some other but because I like the idea of historic operation filled with historical plane set, map and ground assets.

Instead of some another random plane completely out of context.

And besides all of that.....the Yak-3 is a beautiful, a$$ kicking plane!! I would be a first day buyer :thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]