OH-58D Announcement

Polychop Simulations

I definitely get the frustration and I for sure have experienced it. The OH-58 is the airframe I have been wanting to fly for some time now. The lack of information is disconcerting but I do think the project is progressing. The DCS weekly news post from March which actually had Kiowa info in it brought new hope for this year. You may be right though, all may have to wait until sometime next year. Only time will tell. Either way, when it's released, I'm buying it.

• Like 2

AMD Ryzen 9 5900 - AMD Radeon RX 6800 XT - 64GB 3200 - Win 11 - 2 TB SSD (game drive) - Rift S

Yea,  I hope the Kiowa will show up for sale.   It's just that the drastic decrease in comms from the team has many of us wondering if the project will get to that point. The silver lining  is that silence does not  equal a dead project. Sometimes silence is just silence while things happen out  of view of the many. That's my hope anyway.

I  can understand the silence  of a sim dev team too... the increasing uncertainty of the project's finish time, new bugs to work out...  dealing with frustrated fans like myself... 

• Like 2