AGM65E with TPOD - No FOV, No Cam

GrEaSeLiTeNiN

Hi,

When using the Litening POD to self-lase an AGM65E, the FOV and CCD/FLIR buttons which I have mapped to my HOTAS do not work. The buttons work fine when using other weapons like LGBs. Is this correct? I recall there was something about this.

Thanks!

Edited by GrEaSeLiTeNiN

AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | Gigabyte RTX 3070 Gaming OC 8GB | 32GB Adata Spectrix D50 3600 Mhz (16x2) | Asus B550 TUF Plus Gaming | 2TB Aorus Gen4
HOTAS Warthog | TrackIR 5 |
My Files | Windows 10 Home x64

Not an expert, but I believe this is correct RL behaviour. Mav takes priority when both are selected.

Intel i7 8700K @ 5Ghz, Aorus Z370 Gaming5, 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3000MHz, Nvidia 3080Ti FE, Samsung 970 NVME, Samsung 512GB EVO SSD x 2, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Rudder Pedals, HP Reverb G2, Windows 11 x64, DCS Modules = FC3, A10c Warthog, F14 Tomcat, F18 Hornet, F16 Viper, Persian Gulf, Syria.

Hi,

When using the Litening POD to self-lase an AGM65E, the FOV and CCD/FLIR buttons which I have mapped to my HOTAS do not work. The buttons work fine when using other weapons like LGBs. Is this correct? I recall there was something about this.

Thanks!

Don't know the reason nor the solution but I think this is WIP as the same happens when having the MAV-F on screen and the TGP on the other. The button / function for FOV and CCD always refers to the MAV screen.

Brrrrrrrrrrrt

I'd rather call in a Strike Eagle...

I7 6700K, MSI Z270 Gaming Pro Carbon, 32GB G.Skill Ripjaw V 3200, Inno3D GTX 1080, Samsung 970 Evo, Thrustmaster 1.6000M, TrackIr 5

• ED Team
OK thanks guys. I wonder for the E why this is so since zoom is usable but why not FOV and Cam type. Unless it is WIP.

This correct behaviour based on the information we have.

The MAV takes priority for the FOV switch, and we have no information it would work differently for the E.

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Unfortunately, even after switching to a different weapon, I can't regain control over FOV and Cam TGP. I need to take over A / A combat mode and return to A / G mode to regain control of FOV TGP.

Is there another method?

Put this information added by a trackfile to the Bug-Forum, but check first if this issue is already reported https://forums.eagle.ru/forumdisplay.php?f=594

[Modules] A-10C, A-10C II, AH-64D, F-14A/B, F-16C, F/A-18C, FC3, Ka-50, P-51D, UH-1H, CA, SC
[Maps] PG, NTTR, Normandy, Sinai, Syria, TC

[OS] Windows 11 Pro
[PC] MSI Pro Z790-A, i9-13900K, 64 GB DDR5-5200, RTX 4090 24 GB GDDR6X, 2 x SSD 990 PRO 2 TB (M.2), Corsair 5000D Airflow, HX1500i, H150i RGB Elite, Acer X28, TM HOTAS Warthog (Grip@WarBRD Base), MS SW FFB2, Thrustmaster TFRP, TrackIR 5 & TrackClip Pro
[Checklists] A-10C, F-16C, F/A-18C, AH-64D, Ka-50, UH-1H

This has been the case since the beginning of the TGP in F-18. I thought it was a mistake and then read that AGM-65 is taking over FOV. However, regaining control of FOV in TGP from the outset is troublesome.

The question is, do others have the same problem, or can they have another method I don't know about?

Really? I recall I could get back all functions of the TGP if I selected LGBs, and lose them again (except zoom) if I selected AGM65Es.

AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | Gigabyte RTX 3070 Gaming OC 8GB | 32GB Adata Spectrix D50 3600 Mhz (16x2) | Asus B550 TUF Plus Gaming | 2TB Aorus Gen4
HOTAS Warthog | TrackIR 5 |
My Files | Windows 10 Home x64

• 5 months later...

Hi gentlemen,

Sorry to re-open this issue.

I do not understand why if my sensor is on the FLIR page, the hotas command RAID /FLIR FOV does not function correctly.

I am operating over the FLIR not over the MAV65E.

Furthermore, the DDI buttons operate correctly: it is only the hotas command which is inoperative.

Notwithstanding the rule that the MAV65E take priority I think that the hotas function RAID/FLIR FOV should work.

Kind regards

Edited by AMVI_Hawk