[ME-MOD] Coalition Modification

where download for 2.5.5 ?

? Try the first post of the thread ... there is a link there :)

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,

thanks for the MOD, but..... DCS fails to launch....

I can't quit splash screen.

I'm using release 2.5.5. And i downloaded the MOD yesterday, so i think i have the last version....

If anybody able to help...

Note: While investigating why this is not running with my DCS, i will still use CF to update my coalitions.

Edited by Mitchos

I'm using release 2.5.5. And i downloaded the MOD yesterday, so i think i have the last version....

The latest version is for 2.5.6 .. try the previous one:

https://github.com/mrSkortch/DCS-ME_coalition-modification/tree/e14040faefddf2118d270c9eab9fa1b482fc595d

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Thanks for the link, that's just working fine now

Glad to help :thumbup:

• 1 month later...

With the latest update and the neutral coalition introduced, the change coalition button is on top of the neutral coalition task box.

Also, moving unit from neutral to a side doesn't work. Except for the first unit you place, everything else is shown neutral.

'Shadow'

Everybody gotta be offended and take it personally now-a-days

Yeah I know it needs an update or 2 now that the neutral coalition is allowed. I spent a little time updating it, but it wasn't quite working as intended quite yet.

The right man in the wrong place makes all the difference in the world.

Current Projects:  Grayflag ServerScripting Wiki

Useful Links: Mission Scripting Tools MIST-(GitHub) MIST-(Thread)

SLMOD, Wiki wishlist, Mission Editing Wiki!, Mission Building Forum

Cool. Thanks, Grimes. I can also now verify that it was my own stupidity causing my CTDs. I was actually able to use the mod without DCS crashing. The units still showed up as Neutral in the ME, but during the mission they behaved as the new assigned coalition correctly.

Updated, check the github link in the first post. Should now be compatible with the neutral coalition.

The right man in the wrong place makes all the difference in the world.

Current Projects:  Grayflag ServerScripting Wiki

Useful Links: Mission Scripting Tools MIST-(GitHub) MIST-(Thread)

SLMOD, Wiki wishlist, Mission Editing Wiki!, Mission Building Forum

Updated, check the github link in the first post. Should now be compatible with the neutral coalition.

Hi. Thanks a lot for the quick update :thumbup:

I cannot manage to make this work. I have the buttons and I manage to get a message when I move a country from one side to neutral, however when I try to add a new country to a coallition, there is no message and the interface does not close and although by saving the mision and exiting the ME and launching the scenario again shows the updated list of countries, I cannot add any vehicle for the new moved country.

Any help would be most appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...

I have been looking at how to do this today by editing the files in Notepad++ before I found this thread. I was toying with the idea of creating an external program to do this. Glad to see you have not only done this already but integrated it into DCS ME. Nice work! : )

On a side note my tinkering with notepad++ was a success, I managed to convert all the Russian units that the generator created into Iranian which made more sense in the Persian Gulf.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Maybe include download instructions to click on the green "code" button to download the whole folder as a zip.

P-51D | Fw 190D-9 | Bf 109K-4 | Spitfire Mk IX | P-47D | WW2 assets pack | F-86 | Mig-15 | Mig-21 | Mirage 2000C | A-10C II | F-5E | F-16 | F/A-18 | Ka-50 | Combined Arms | FC3 | Nevada | Normandy | Straight of Hormuz | Syria

• 3 weeks later...
;4141222']This mod should be implemented yesterday from ED. it is pity because this feature could cut our workload when we need to modify missions and coalitions. Without the mod we have to rebuild the missions from 0.

Well just put that in the box of everything else that doesnt work or is a weird issue with this game that could easily be fixed over a weekend and a quick update and are not alot of work. I tire of the excuse "well there is just other things that are higher priority" as there are a myriad of things that would literally take a lunchbreak to implement. Unfortunately the backbone of the franchise / the content creator and mission editor is constantly overlooked for paid Early access aircraft modules.

Put this on the list with the Logbook not working in multiplayer

• 1 year later...

With latest patch, this mod buggs the trigger zones. You can't move the newly created zone and most of the time they don't spawn where you click.

i9 9900k, 64 Go RAM, RTX 4090, Warthog HOTAS Throttle & Stick, Saitek Combat Rudder, MFD Cougar, Trackir 5 Pro, Multipurpose UFC and Oculus Rift S (when I want some VR),

http://www.twitch.tv/zarma4074 /  https://www.youtube.com/user/Zarma4074 

Copy-of-DCS-A-10C-User-Bar-CMR-ConvertImage.jpg

Just now, Zarma said:

With latest patch, this mod buggs the trigger zones. You can't move the newly created zone and most of the time they don't spawn where you click.

This MOD is no longer needed, as ED added to the Mission Editor the ability to edit coalitions for existing missions.

Uninstall the Mod and then run a DCS_Updater Repair, to make sure that all the DCS files are correct.