Why is the A8's electrical system been dumbed down?

Pzkfw

Hi there-

I enjoyed the circuit breaker realism on the A8. It just needed a little fine tuning. Now it's gone!

I noticed that several people complained and now since a patch or two ago, not only has the A8's circuit breaker stopped popping on landing gear retraction (positive G should make problems on gear retraction per manual), but also the landing gear lights no longer work consistently.

Additionally, why can I use ground power when I don't have the external power switch enabled?

Other questions:

Are we going to have additional ordinance options besides a single 250kg bomb?

Are we going to have more advanced engine failure modes from pushing the engine? Although I think 100/130 PN fuel at 1.4 bar really isn't pushing to detonation point (unless compression ratio really high on BMW 801D?).

Edited by Pzkfw

AKA Venturi

"You can tell a bomber pilot by the spread across his rear, and by the ring around his eye, you can tell a bombadier; You can tell a navigator by his maps and charts and such, and you can tell a fighter pilot - but you can't tell him much!" -523 TFS Fighter Pilots Song Book

Hi there-

I enjoyed the circuit breaker realism on the A8. It just needed a little fine tuning. Now it's gone!

It wasn't realistic, it was bugged.

LeCuvier

Windows 10 Pro 64Bit | i7-4790 CPU |16 GB RAM|SSD System Disk|SSD Gaming Disk| MSI GTX-1080 Gaming 8 GB| Acer XB270HU | TM Warthog HOTAS | VKB Gladiator Pro | MongoosT-50 | MFG Crosswind Pedals | TrackIR 5

Hi there-

Are we going to have more advanced engine failure modes from pushing the engine? Although I think 100/130 PN fuel at 1.4 bar really isn't pushing to detonation point (unless compression ratio really high on BMW 801D?).

I think we have the most advanced engine model in DCS from all warbirds.

System specs: I7 14700KF, Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite, 64GB DDR4 3600MHz, Gigabyte RTX 4090,Win 11, 48" OLED LG TV + 42" LG LED monitor

• 2 weeks later...