Operation Detox

SUNTSAG

attachment.php?attachmentid=222970&stc=1&d=1576360763

This is a Persian Gulf based mission, to destroy a chemical munitions facility. There are quite a number of twists and turns that will probably keep you occupied. There are random events included, which means each time you fly it things may have changed.

It has been primarily designed for the F-16C but there are also ported options, for both the AV8B and F/A18C Lot 20.

The F-16C version can be downloaded here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TgkqAdzGYqwHkQ4zPLzNnKNefIpr4iQi/view?usp=sharing

The AV8B version can be found here:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=4139668#post4139668

The F/A18C version can be found here:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=4139664#post4139664

Added 21/12/2019 Coop Two player option can be found here:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=4147833&postcount=8

DETOXCOVER.thumb.png.6f396a86c912d06a820b6c0f2e1550b8.png

Edited by SUNTSAG
  • Like 1

Callsign: NAKED

My YouTube Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thank thank thank, awesome mission, post again bye

cpu:I7-6700k Z170 16GB Ram DDR4 Gtx 1080 8Gb DDR5 11GBs SSD 500 Gb 2 HDD 1Tb Evga supernova G2 850w Case Bequiet series 800 Silent base Win 10 pro 64 bit

My wishlist: F-35/B-17G/F4U Corsair/Yak-3/P-40B Tomahawk

Hi Suntag,

First and foremost. Thank you very much for your effort. I really like your mission. However, and I don't know why. Only the very first time I flew your mission I got response from the SAS team. My pilot does respond to the team. But somehow I don't see and hear their response anymore. Also the signal the use isn't showing anymore? I already deleted it and downloaded it again. This din't work either, got a clue?

Hi Suntag,

First and foremost. Thank you very much for your effort. I really like your mission. However, and I don't know why. Only the very first time I flew your mission I got response from the SAS team. My pilot does respond to the team. But somehow I don't see and hear their response anymore. Also the signal the use isn't showing anymore? I already deleted it and downloaded it again. This din't work either, got a clue?

Hi Cyberadje,

Thanks for the feedback, I have tested this and cannot replicate my end but the following may help:

When you encounter instances of this nature, it is usually linked to not tuning to the correct frequency and or not selecting the correct radio type. If you have had this working before it would suggest you know the correct procedure but I will run through it anyway, just in case:

1. Select COM2 (VHF Radio Channels)

2. Press the following UFC buttons to enter the correct frequency: 1 2 8 5 0

3. Press ENTER.

4. Select your VHFRadio AN/ARC-222 with your bound HOTAS key (Action: Transmit Switch - VHF in CONTROL OPTIONS).

You should now hear the SAS transmissions, once you make initial contact via the F10 Menu.

Callsign: NAKED

My YouTube Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I had a great time playing this multiple times over the weekend, it's very well made. Thanks!

Win10 Pro | i7-9700K @5.0GHz | 2080 Super @2160MHz | 32GB DDR4 3600 | DCS on 1TB M.2 NVME | TM Warthog | MFG Crosswinds V2 | HP Reverb | Huion 640P | Jetpad FSE | PointCTRL

Hi Cyberadje,

Thanks for the feedback, I have tested this and cannot replicate my end but the following may help:

When you encounter instances of this nature, it is usually linked to not tuning to the correct frequency and or not selecting the correct radio type. If you have had this working before it would suggest you know the correct procedure but I will run through it anyway, just in case:

1. Select COM2 (VHF Radio Channels)

2. Press the following UFC buttons to enter the correct frequency: 1 2 8 5 0

3. Press ENTER.

4. Select your VHFRadio AN/ARC-222 with your bound HOTAS key (Action: Transmit Switch - VHF in CONTROL OPTIONS).

You should now hear the SAS transmissions, once you make initial contact via the F10 Menu.

Hi Suntag,

You where spot on.. my bad I pushed 128.05. Looking forward to your next project.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...