WINWING F/A-18C HOTAS 2019.12.17 DELIVER

WINWING

I believe WinWing will open up purchases once this 2nd batch is all shipped.

But the shop said it was in stock, unlike earlier. Why would they show that it is in stock if they can't ship, and have me going through the process of registering and filling in everything, and then at the final stage say "sorry, no can do".

I checked again now, and now the version with the extension kit that I wanted is out of stock, and you can't even put it in your basket. Some other versions are still in stock though.

I just tried to order one, but once it was time to pay via PayPal, the PayPal site said: "The merchant isn't able to accept PayPal payments at this time. Please try again later or return to the merchant and choose another way to pay".

I hope they didn't fall victim to paypal freezing their account (which paypal is notoriously known for doing).

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb G2 | JetPad FSE | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

• 5 months later...

Please can you do any turotial for this? thnks budd

Fourth, and this is NOT Winwing's fault... the actual ENG CRANK and FUEL DUMP switches are magnetically held. For you to get them to operate practically, you'll have to map the ENG CRANK to the CYCLE commands, and will have to LUA edit the fuel dump ON and OFF (putting individual ON/OFF commands in default.lua), and use Joystick Gremlin to have FUEL DUMP only be a one second DX button instead of being constantly on, so it'll shut off when you reach bingo fuel.

Sin-ttulo-3-zpskg9bm6js.png

For the lua bit, insert this at the beginning of Mods\aircraft\FA-18C\Input\joystick\default.lua.

---------------------------------------------
-- Mods -------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------
{down = fuel_commands.DumpSw, up = fuel_commands.DumpSw, cockpit_device_id = devices.FUEL_INTERFACE, value_down =  1.0, value_up = -1.0, name = _('Fuel Dump Switch 2-Pos ON/OFF'), category = {_('Left Console'), _('Fuel Control Panel'), _('Mods')}},
{down = fuel_commands.DumpSw, cockpit_device_id = devices.FUEL_INTERFACE, value_down =  1.0, name = _('Fuel Dump Switch ON'), category = {_('Left Console'), _('Fuel Control Panel'), _('Mods')}},
{down = fuel_commands.DumpSw, cockpit_device_id = devices.FUEL_INTERFACE, value_down =  -1.0, name = _('Fuel Dump Switch OFF'), category = {_('Left Console'), _('Fuel Control Panel'), _('Mods')}},
{down = elec_commands.PitotHeater, cockpit_device_id = devices.ELEC_INTERFACE, value_down =  1.0, name = _('Pitot Heater Switch - ON'), category = {_('Right Console'), _('ECS Panel'), _('Mods')}},
{down = elec_commands.PitotHeater, cockpit_device_id = devices.ELEC_INTERFACE, value_down =  -1.0, name = _('Pitot Heater Switch - AUTO'), category = {_('Right Console'), _('ECS Panel'), _('Mods')}},
{down = engines_commands.APU_ControlSw, cockpit_device_id = devices.ENGINES_INTERFACE, value_down =  1.0, name = _('APU Control Switch - ON'), category = {_('Left Console')}},
{down = engines_commands.APU_ControlSw, cockpit_device_id = devices.ENGINES_INTERFACE, value_down =  -1.0, name = _('APU Control Switch - OFF'), category = {_('Left Console')}},

For the JG bit, you'll have to create a macro that executes a button press and release when Fuel Dump is moved to ON, and map that vJoy button inside of DCS.

• Thanks 1

DEFENSOR FORTIS

Spoiler

Systems: Falcon NW Talon: Ryzen 9 5950X @4.9GHz, 64GB DDR4, RTX 3090 FE; Falcon NW Mach V: Core i7 3930K @3.2GHz, 32GB DDR3, GTX 1080 FE

Cockpit: MonsterTech MTX F, 42" 4K TV, HP Reverb G2, Oculus Rift S, PointCTRL

Controls: RS F16SGRH CE, RS F18CGRH, VPC T-50CM2, VFX, WarBRD (Grips); VPC T-50CM2, RS FSSB R3L (Bases); Winwing F/A-18C, VPC T-50CM3, VPC T-50CM, TM Warthog, Cougar (Throttles); VPC ACE2 (Rudders)

• 5 weeks later...

@RogueSqdn you said 'Other throttle grip notes... first off, the pinky switch for external lights is a three-way switch on the Winwing, unlike the actual Hornet throttle, but I find that a bonus, because I can use that as a modifier in DCS and access my cockpit view controls when in VR.'

How can you map a modifier to a button or switch? I can not find a manual for simApp pro and am a little baffled about the process of using it.

4930K @ 4.5, 32g ram, TitanPascal

By mapping a modifier I’m referring to within DCS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

DEFENSOR FORTIS

Spoiler

Systems: Falcon NW Talon: Ryzen 9 5950X @4.9GHz, 64GB DDR4, RTX 3090 FE; Falcon NW Mach V: Core i7 3930K @3.2GHz, 32GB DDR3, GTX 1080 FE

Cockpit: MonsterTech MTX F, 42" 4K TV, HP Reverb G2, Oculus Rift S, PointCTRL

Controls: RS F16SGRH CE, RS F18CGRH, VPC T-50CM2, VFX, WarBRD (Grips); VPC T-50CM2, RS FSSB R3L (Bases); Winwing F/A-18C, VPC T-50CM3, VPC T-50CM, TM Warthog, Cougar (Throttles); VPC ACE2 (Rudders)