undesignate key?

silentbob11

Thanx,

I was wondering about that key ha ha... as I have only an MSFF stick right now I am forced to use the keyboard quite extensively. So I don't have a pinky switch on my stick. I only have a china hat kinda switch for slewing stuff, a left button for TDC depress and the right button for SCS right.

SB11

CPU: intel Core i7 9700K ~ 3.6 GHZ , nVidia RTX2060 SUPER, 32GB 3300 Mhz RAM, DELL 24" LED. Windows 10

Thanx,

I was wondering about that key ha ha... as I have only an MSFF stick right now I am forced to use the keyboard quite extensively. So I don't have a pinky switch on my stick. I only have a china hat kinda switch for slewing stuff, a left button for TDC depress and the right button for SCS right.

SB11

I'm using the Microsoft Sidewinder ForceFeedback 2 as well.

I use the numpad with my left hand right next the stick. This is my poor mans TDC etc. 2, 4, 6, 8 are the TDC, Enter TDC depress. Then 1,3,7,9 is my sensor control switch (on the f18 stick). 5 is view reset for opentrack, plus is wide/narrow on the Tpod, / * are zoom in and out. - is also still up for grabs.

Hat switch on my stick is the trim.

I use undesignate/NWS for one of the two thumb switches, and actually still haven't assigned the other, but with this TWS I may go with cage/uncage for the other switch (useful for boat approach as well). Bottom/base buttons are comm1 and comm 2, and speed brake out and speed brake in.