[REPORTED] TWS getting stuck in M radar mode

eric-b92

Unable to reproduce, track didnt help?

Anything i should do to fix this?

To reproduce go to tws. Then aproach a target and pres ls sensor controll forward for radar bore mode. Once target locked press undesignate and now tws is stuck in Medium instead of interleaved

Edited by eric-b92

Unable to reproduce, track didnt help?

Anything i should do to fix this?

To reproduce go to tws. Then aproach a target and pres ls sensor controll forward for radar bore mode. Once target locked press undesignate and now tws is stuck in Medium instead of interleaved

I can reproduce following these steps.

• 4 weeks later...

Just depress the OSB button on the RDR ATTK page to go to HI and the INTL (order is MED, HI, INTL)...... Works just fine for me, while it does remain in MED most of the time after engagement - the OSB button works fine, without issue. I don't run any mods or additional stuff, just stock DCS stuff.

Cheers,

Don (callsign Ziptie)

i7 6700 @4ghz, 32GB HyperX Fury ddr4-2133 ram, GTX980, Oculus Rift CV1, 2x1TB SSD drives (one solely for DCS OpenBeta standalone) Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs

Airframes: A10C, A10CII, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-16C, UH=1H, FC3. Modules: Combined Arms, Supercarrier. Terrains: Persian Gulf, Nevada NTTR, Syria

Hi,

yeah thats what isnt working. once in M can push the button as much as i whant but it stays stuck. you can see it in my track. the only way now i can get it working again is switching to aim-7

going back to rws, then press the osb button and set it to interleaved again and then cycle to tws again.

also no mods or whatever. i have ran a repair already.

and even though there might be a workaround then it should still be handled at some point. cant imagine this being normal lol

Hi!

anyone else having a problem with the radar getting stuck in medium instead of interleaved? normaly just switching weapons fixed this but somehow now i can only get it on interleaved again by going back to RWS and then TWS again

Hi! I found the same problem, but haven't looked in how to reproduce it consistently, yet.

Edited by Reckoner

I've had the same issue but with TWS and going from STT - RWS/TWS etc Int goes to MED and just stays there until you change it

i7 13700k, 64gb DDR5, Warthog HOTAS, HP Reverb G2 VR, win 11, RTX 3070

TGW Dedicated Server Admin, Australian PVE/PVP gameplay. (taskgroupwarrior.info/2020)

Hey guys, I will check this out this weekend again, see if I have better luck seeing it.

Nine the biggest ones I know that can cause it.. and I'm MP on these so......

1. ACM mode switching getting a lock and then undesignate - MED gets stuck even thought you had the Radar set to HI/MED INTL

2. STT track and drop - MED lock even though HI/MED INTL was set prior to the lock.

3. TWS - at times it seems to be when you bug a track etc some times it just goes to MED as discribed in this thread. etc.

If i can i'll see if i can't get a track, but most times we are on a rather large server and yeah you know the isuses there.

i7 13700k, 64gb DDR5, Warthog HOTAS, HP Reverb G2 VR, win 11, RTX 3070

TGW Dedicated Server Admin, Australian PVE/PVP gameplay. (taskgroupwarrior.info/2020)

• ED Team

Ok guys, couple things, this was reported for switching to gun mode, then back to missiles, but I have no been able to reproduce going into ACM, locking then breaking the lock and getting it stuck on PFM, I have added that to the initial report.

Thanks all!

64Sig.png
Forum RulesMy YouTube • My Discord - NineLine#0440• **How to Report a Bug**

1146563203_makefg(6).png.82dab0a01be3a361522f3fff75916ba4.png  80141746_makefg(1).png.6fa028f2fe35222644e87c786da1fabb.png  28661714_makefg(2).png.b3816386a8f83b0cceab6cb43ae2477e.png  389390805_makefg(3).png.bca83a238dd2aaf235ea3ce2873b55bc.png  216757889_makefg(4).png.35cb826069cdae5c1a164a94deaff377.png  1359338181_makefg(5).png.e6135dea01fa097e5d841ee5fb3c2dc5.png

Nine the biggest ones I know that can cause it.. and I'm MP on these so......

3. TWS - at times it seems to be when you bug a track etc some times it just goes to MED as discribed in this thread. etc.

To replicate this bug in TWS:

1. Soft lock a target in TWS

2. Switch to Auto

3. Lose radar lock (turn cold on the locked target or overshot)

Radar is now stuck in MED

Stuck in MED after lost lock in TWS.trk