[FIXED] CM802 and LS-6 wont release

DeathAngel1

Try firing at TOO mode? Use tpod to lock

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

?

There are not TOO mode in CM802. See track, pls. It has DIR, MAN and COO mode. I`ve tried them all and still wont launch. Tried repair DCS also, still the same.

Edited by DeathAngel1

..:NAVY PILOTS ARE THE THE BEST PILOTS:..

I had this issue only after I re-armed the CM-802AKG.

I joined an MP server with a cold and dark JF-17, no weapons were preloaded. I loaded 2 AKGs and the DL pod. Those first 2 I fired and successfully guided them to their PP targets.

After landing and rearming another 2 AKGs, those failed to fire. Also I could not cycle between my PP targets with the second pair; I could with the first 2. And the warm-up timer got stuck at 3:00 minute alignment after I turned them off and on again in attempt to try and fix the issue.

I have also seen this happen with C-701s, where the cooldown timer stays at 3:00 and does not countdown if shutdown and resatrted after rearming them.

EDIT: After playing around with them some more, I found out that the CM-802AKG will not fire above 24,600 ft. RDY is crossed out below the ALIGN window in the SMS page if I go above that altitude, but gets reverts back if I go below said altitude, even if the Alignment is not completed. The frozen alignment issue is still present if I turn the missile off, then back on again, but you can reset it by clearing the stores and manually loading them in the SMS' LOAD page. That will allow the alignment process to run again.

Edited by J20Stronk

Hmm, didn't have any problems dropping LS6 yesterday, at least in SP.

Hardware: VPForce Rhino, FSSB R3 Ultra, Virpil T-50CM, Hotas Warthog, Winwing F15EX, Slaw Rudder, GVL224 Trio Throttle, Thrustmaster MFDs, Saitek Trim wheel, Trackir 5, Quest Pro

In MP for some reason, using the AKG in DIR mode did nothing, however, changing it to COO and inputing coordinates, seemed to have worked fine.

In regards to the LS6, everything was setup to launch it, but when the bomb release but was pressed, nothing happened, it stayed in the Pylons.

See picture. Alling time is gone, master arm ON, weapon power ON, I`ve done all the procedures. And RDY is still crossed, cant launch CM-802AKG.

Why???

I heard that a recent patch induced a Mach .9 speed limit for dropping C-802, were you going over that speed maybe?

Black Shark Den Squadron Member: We are open to new recruits, click here to check us out or apply to join! https://blacksharkden.com

E3FFFC01-584A-411C-8AFB-B02A23157EB6.jpeg

.trk file please, it will make our debugging life easier.

I was posted a track file a few days ago...

Im curious, how no one from Deka`s team didnt take a look of it and take care for this serious bug.

With this bug you practically cant use smart weapons, like 802AKG, GB-6 or LS-500, because "RDY" symbol is crossed and you cant launch a missile.

So im posting new track again. Hope this time someone will take care of it. Thanks.

Smart weapons RDY crossed BUG.trk

..:NAVY PILOTS ARE THE THE BEST PILOTS:..

I already figured whats going on.

I was having issues in MP after rearming the missiles would not fire, the "RDY" would be crossed. Eventually I tried pressing the OSB that corresponds to A/S1 and then on the subpage choose the pylon corresponding to the weapon i wanted to fire, let's say A/S3. After that it worked like a charm.

Try it out and see what happens.

• 2 weeks later...
no one gave any reproduce procedures ....

Hi,

i have the following issue; I start from Kobuleti with GB6, fire both, everything ok, land, rearm, cold or hot, both same issue (full alignement, full restart of engine, INS update etc).

After takeoff the GB6 are ready, but wont fire, even after 10 minutes; the ranging circle appears sometimes very close, sometimes not at all; wp40 is correct, all looks fine, but it does not get the target in the HSD or will fire; BRM work, Mk-20 work, but the "smart" bnomb GB-6 not. :/

Procedure is absolutely reproducable, sorry for no logfile.

Edit: Targeting pod / TOO mode. In first run it works, after rearm not. Only SP, I dont play MP yet.

Edited by Docsnuggles

Hi,

i have the following issue; I start from Kobuleti with GB6, fire both, everything ok, land, rearm, cold or hot, both same issue (full alignement, full restart of engine, INS update etc).

After takeoff the GB6 are ready, but wont fire, even after 10 minutes; the ranging circle appears sometimes very close, sometimes not at all; wp40 is correct, all looks fine, but it does not get the target in the HSD or will fire; BRM work, Mk-20 work, but the "smart" bnomb GB-6 not. :/

Procedure is absolutely reproducable, sorry for no logfile.

Edit: Targeting pod / TOO mode. In first run it works, after rearm not. Only SP, I dont play MP yet.

how high were you flying? Try >10k ft, they to be up high and moving fast in order to glide, ideally release from 30-40k ft or more @1.6 mach

Edited by witness_me

how high were you flying? Try >10k ft, they to be up high and moving fast in order to glide, ideally release from 30-40k ft or more @1.6 mach

I tried different approaches; as I stated, before rearm everything is fine, after it is crap; sometimes the SPI is really weired also, one i had in space....

Just try it youself and you will see.

Edit: after repair (steam version) everything is fine again.

Edited by Docsnuggles