How to show center stick? (after cockpit update)

SLAYER O MATICK

Hey guys,

been enjoying the new Hog Pit but have noticed that the center stick is hidden by default and I can not find any key binds to show it again (feels weird to not have anything there)

also nothing in the "specials" tab

Am I just blind and am just missing a very obvious keybind?

Or is it that the stick is now forever hidden from view?

no it's not backspace - i tried, and also searching through the controls for things like "show" or "stick" or "view" comes up with nothing that would enable the stick to be shown.

I also have all the hotas stuff hidden in the aircraft modules by default (using VR it can obscure things that i like to glance at) so I enable them module by module at the right time - if suitable.

Some modules I own, do not allow you to enable the view of the hotas (usually just the stick) if you turn it off (global settings, not module special). the mig15 is one such module, where as mig19 allows it, f18 allows it, f16 allows it. i can't be too sure on the rest right now, or it isn't an issue with blocking a view.

. . . . . . .

Every module/ map except the dual winged joke.

To my knowledge, the A10C stick cannot be “hidden” like it can in other aircraft with DCS.

Are you not seeing the stick when first entering a cold and dark A10C? If so, as another stated, the stick is typically full aft in this scenario.

In regards to the one who mentioned they have them all hidden by default for VR - didn’t know this was an option, so that is interesting - but I personally like to have them present and pilot body on to add to the immersion.

Cheers,

Don (callsign Ziptie)

Edited by Ziptie

i7 6700 @4ghz, 32GB HyperX Fury ddr4-2133 ram, GTX980, Oculus Rift CV1, 2x1TB SSD drives (one solely for DCS OpenBeta standalone) Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs

Airframes: A10C, A10CII, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-16C, UH=1H, FC3. Modules: Combined Arms, Supercarrier. Terrains: Persian Gulf, Nevada NTTR, Syria

I don't see the stick either when in an already running jet in VR.

Edited by Lucky

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Lian Li 011 Dynamic Evo, Core i9 11900K @ 5.0GHz, Corsair H150i CPU cooler, Asus Prime Z590-A, Radeon RX6800 XT64GB, Team T-Force Delta DDR4 3600, Corsair RM1000X PSU,  Win 11 x64

Hey guys,

been enjoying the new Hog Pit but have noticed that the center stick is hidden by default and I can not find any key binds to show it again (feels weird to not have anything there)

also nothing in the "specials" tab

Am I just blind and am just missing a very obvious keybind?

Or is it that the stick is now forever hidden from view?

The option is found from the Main Menu -> Options -> Gameplay -> Hide Control Stick.

There's no individual toggle for the A-10C.

nice! I had that turned on without realising it and didn't think to look there at all.

odd that they don't have a button to deal with that in-pit

yeah why?

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5