Bad C-802AKG slew controls with non-axis

wasserschorle

I don't know if this behavior is normal, so correct me if i get this wrong:

I'm using a X52 and for all kinds of TDC-slewing, therefore the AKG controls, so I bound my ministick/mouse emulator stick to it. Since this is not an actual axis rather a mouse or 0-1 key (depends on the hotas profile) the direct controls of the C-802AKG differs from the axis ones.

After a direction input the cross will not center on its own, it will just stay on its position. The cross is always centering itself as long as no input is made, according to some gameplay videos.

So, could we get some kind of recenter mechanic/special option for the TDC-keybinds, or is there a workaround?

Thanks.

AKG only auto center with axis input, keyboard & DX button won't be able to auto center, that's the design for the current version.

I've talked with the team on this, and the answer is there is some technical issue to make the key input auto center, so it won't be changed, for now.

On the player side, there are 2 opitions for a temp solution:

1. plug a gamepad such as XBOX on to your computer, using the X/Y axis as additional TDC input.

2. Setup a switch button in DCS, make a X/Y+switch of your stick as additional TDC input.

Both of this gives U an axis input and auto center. I have even shot down a AWACS with this, piece of easy cake.

Deka Ironwork Tester Team