No OB Updates on the JF-17 Today?

roxmate

I just entered a server (it might be a old mission) but RWR not working...

For crying out loud, I just wish someone from the DEV team to explain me why the bugs that have been fixed since wednesday, haven't been incorporated in today's update?

Didn't have time or is ED cockblocking you? I don't want to sound rude or make myself look like a fool, I am just wondering.

Say I only like to drop LS6s, but I can't, because they won't even leave the pylon(in MP)...

For crying out loud, I just wish someone from the DEV team to explain me why the bugs that have been fixed since wednesday, haven't been incorporated in today's update?

Didn't have time or is ED cockblocking you? I don't want to sound rude or make myself look like a fool, I am just wondering.

Say I only like to drop LS6s, but I can't, because they won't even leave the pylon(in MP)...

Far too late for that ol' chum.

According to Nineline on reddit, It just seems to be a miscommunication.