F-86F Hunters over the Yalu Campaign info

Hi eddyimac! Thanks for the kind words and the support. I will definitely upload 2 free sample missions, I just want to iron out any initial bugs that may pop up, so that the sample missions work flawlessly :)

Great! Thanks! Keep your excellent work

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
An important note: this campaign requires the WWII Asset Pack. I notified ED to correct it in the webshop. I was thinking about not using the WWII assets, but they are basically the same technology as what was used in Korea. I didn't want to send you guys up against radar guided laser guns, it feels much more natural this way.

FYI: They should also update the steam store to indicate that this. It only says you need the F-86 on the steam store description. This has led to some bad reviews on steam as a result. I would also be upset if I purchased content to later find I need to buy additional content to use it.

• 2 months later...

I fly Hunters...and I really enjoy it. I would like to return to some previously flown missions /now I fly Mission 15 I guess/ and fly it again. Is that possible? Is it possible to get back to (let´s say )mission No. 10, while I already progressed to 15? Or should I fly whole campaign to the end and then play it  again?

Thanks for reply.

• 2 months later...

Been playing this campaign for the last couple of weeks, while also tweaking my G2 headset. Well right as I got to Mission 8, I also seem to have nailed the G2 settings, and all I can say is WOW!

Super smooth (makes a world of difference) VR gameplay, flying low through amazing cloud and fog effects, and the immersion of the Campaign all came together with update 2.7 at just the right time and have made for an incredible experience.

Great job on the campaign Reflected! Can't wait to get the rest of the way through it, and then will be starting either Wolfpack or Blue Nosed Bastards, I have both but not sure which one to do next.

• Thanks 1

Thank you, I’m happy you’re enjoying it. 
as for the next one: the Blue Nosers offers a wider variety of missions, therefore more ‘fun’. Most of those missions didn’t actually happen but are still historically accurate. 
wolfpack offers 100% realism with historical missions that actually happened, with all of its up and downsides 🙂

depends on what kind of experience you’re after and also which aircraft you prefer.

• Thanks 1

• 7 months later...
4 minutes ago, Reflected said:

Imagine each grid square is further divided by 10 horizontal and 10 vertical lines. The count starts from the bottom and from the right. 

Im looking at some online references - does not the numbering start at 0 for both axes on the bottom left?

(I'm new at this)

Modules: Wright Flyer, Spruce Goose, Voyager 1