Ability to air refuel...

Tripleinside

hi

sorry if this has been answered somewhere else, but i couldn't find the answer

i've been enjoying the JF-17 a lot, to the point it's becoming my go to aircraft now

Coming from the Mirage, the lack of Air refueling capability is an issue for the type of mission my squad and I do.

Is there a good chance AAR will be implemented, and if so, any timeframe you can communicate on?

thanks again for this great and unexpected (for me) aircraft. definitely the best module along with the F-14 this year, keep it up, i greatly appreciate your work and responsiveness ! :thumbup:

Win10 x64, Intel core I9 9900k@5ghz, 32GB DDR4, RTX2080 ti, MSI Z370 Tomahawk mobo, M.2 SSD, Warthog HOTAS, home made trackIr, Pimax 8K

It’s a block 1 with software upgrades. You can tell from the landing lights and oxygen system. Block 2 only got AAR Refueling from #029 onward, so I expect it to be to the tail end of the added features. Trying to figure out what was the first one with the new landing lights, pretty impossible to know which was the first one with OBOGS

Black Shark Den Squadron Member: We are open to new recruits, click here to check us out or apply to join! https://blacksharkden.com

E3FFFC01-584A-411C-8AFB-B02A23157EB6.jpeg

Is this Deka's official stance? Were you not the one that was told to not speak for Deka officially? I don't ask to accuse or point a finger. I ask because I am genuinely not sure if you represent Deka or not.

XD lol you know about that "incident" but don't know that AAR has been confirmed.

does anyone have official Information from ED or DEKA on this?

Since you guys do not trust the word of that one user and nobody else seems to be giving you any solid proof, I will drop this link here for you which was back when Jabbers interviewed Deka before the public release of JF-17.

I have timestamped it for you to where they discuss it.

I hope this clears things up a bit.

Current Hangar : A-10C II ¦ AJS-37 ¦ A/V-8B ¦ F-14A/B ¦ F/A-18C ¦ FC3 ¦ JF-17 ¦ Ka-50 III ¦ Mi-8 ¦ M2000-C ¦ SA342 ¦ UH-1H

Other Modules : Combined Arms ¦ Persian Gulf

TRAINED - LEARNING - LOW EXPERIENCE - ABANDONED

XD lol you know about that "incident" but don't know that AAR has been confirmed.

I already knew that Deka confirmed it (I watched the interview they did on youtube) but I question the images and word of someone who has already been scolded by Deka employees for speaking for them.

Perhaps it is more that the post above gives a impression that they are actively working on it RIGHT NOW when they have not made any official indications as such. We know it is coming but not if work has started in that regard. If the above user is not speaking for Deka, the post becomes misleading since it indicates active development without confirmation.

Is this Deka's official stance? Were you not the one that was told to not speak for Deka officially? I don't ask to accuse or point a finger. I ask because I am genuinely not sure if you represent Deka or not.

I have never made a formal statement on behalf of anyone. I am only the first to say what I know, and I do not consider the consequences. My message is often not concerned about the consequences, and it will be embarrassing, so I was warned. First of all, I should not incite everyone's emotions. Second, the relevant content should be released by DIS, so I vowed not to speak at will from that day on. If I am a person who likes to spread rumors, then my account should have been banned for a long time. Back to the main topic: the first screenshot is QQ software released, and the second screenshot is the official Q & A on bilibilibili software. There is a similar message in reddit. We will get AAR eventually, but it needs to wait.

I already knew that Deka confirmed it (I watched the interview they did on youtube) but I question the images and word of someone who has already been scolded by Deka employees for speaking for them.

Perhaps it is more that the post above gives a impression that they are actively working on it RIGHT NOW when they have not made any official indications as such. We know it is coming but not if work has started in that regard. If the above user is not speaking for Deka, the post becomes misleading since it indicates active development without confirmation.

Say what you want about his previous doings, I wont say either way. But nothing gives the impression that there is a specific timeframe that Deka is working with. I mean, he posted public evidence that A2A refueling was in progress. No mention of when, just that it is.

And also, plenty of users in the past have done what he did just now. Screenshoting/sharing information that Deka has already said so the question would have an answer. I don't see an issue with that.

Now maybe he (Kaq) could say something along the lines of "yes, this is what they've shown so far..." but that would be a finer point.

• 1 month later...

Just read the mini update news.

Thanks a million to Deka for implementing AAR, I'll be able to use the Thunder much more regularly on our squad missons which usually involve very long flights.

Thanks !

Win10 x64, Intel core I9 9900k@5ghz, 32GB DDR4, RTX2080 ti, MSI Z370 Tomahawk mobo, M.2 SSD, Warthog HOTAS, home made trackIr, Pimax 8K