Flares

Lenux

Could anyone, please, explain, step by step, how to release the Flares?

I tried everything possible, I can't.

Thank you very much

I9 12900k@ 5 GHz | 32 GB DDR4 | Asus ROG  Strix Z690-A Gaming Wifi d4| RTX 3090 | 6 TB SSD + 8 TB HDD | 4K Samsung Q90R 55" | VKB MK III PRO L | Virpil Throttle MONGOOST-50 | MFG Crosswind | TrackIR5

Do you know how to edit the LUA file?

I9 12900k@ 5 GHz | 32 GB DDR4 | Asus ROG  Strix Z690-A Gaming Wifi d4| RTX 3090 | 6 TB SSD + 8 TB HDD | 4K Samsung Q90R 55" | VKB MK III PRO L | Virpil Throttle MONGOOST-50 | MFG Crosswind | TrackIR5

Try this thread:

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic?url=https%3A%2F%2Fforums%2Eeagle%2Eru%2Fshowthread%2Ephp%3Ft%3D255977&share_tid=255977&share_fid=74365&share_type=t&link_source=app

Or search into the f16 forum section.

If you edit the file, keep a copy of the edited one somewhere: if a patch comes out and it affects the lua cms file, it will replace it. Just replace it again with your specific version.

I hope we will soon have DTC to edit these configs once and for all!

Sent from my Xiaomi MI8

Could anyone, please, explain, step by step, how to release the Flares?

I tried everything possible, I can't.

Thank you very much

Hi you want to release only flare? I think is more simple solution in rearming and refueling option in game you can rearm only the flares 120 or chaff and flare 60/60 or another combination. try and let we know :thumbup:

cpu:I7-6700k Z170 16GB Ram DDR4 Gtx 1080 8Gb DDR5 11GBs SSD 500 Gb 2 HDD 1Tb Evga supernova G2 850w Case Bequiet series 800 Silent base Win 10 pro 64 bit

My wishlist: F-35/B-17G/F4U Corsair/Yak-3/P-40B Tomahawk

Possible

How do I know which one is which??

I'm using CHAFFS / FLARE DISPENSE BUTTON..

Is something wrong here, guys ?

dcs.jpg.9ec233f7eb289ce9bf14bd3c4513872a.jpg

Edited by Lenux

I don't know how to edit the LUA file

Could you please help me?

The button you're looking for is called CMS switch in the HOTAS section of controls. It's a 4 way switch on the stick. But you only need forward and aft. Forward deploys the selected manual release program, aft gives consent in automatic mode afaik which is not implemented yet.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Looking forward to it, Belsimtek!:thumbup:

Don't edit the LUA files. No longer required since the function was added to the module.

Editing the LUA files keeps your personal settings as default settings for every flight. Othewise I have to change it for every flight again. Unless I have a data cartridge, I will continue editing the files.

Keep in mind that every update overwrites your changes and you have to redo it. But better once per update than once per flight.

Editing the LUA files keeps your personal settings as default settings for every flight. Othewise I have to change it for every flight again. Unless I have a data cartridge, I will continue editing the files.

Keep in mind that every update overwrites your changes and you have to redo it. But better once per update than once per flight.

True that, but what else should you do while waiting for the INS to align :P

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Looking forward to it, Belsimtek!:thumbup:

Just save a copy of the lua file somewhere else and paste it in place after every update, after making sure to incorporate any new additions the update brought, if any (it's very uncommon).

Or better yet, use OVGME or JSGME.

The vCVW-17 is looking for Hornet and Tomcat pilots and RIOs. Join the vCVW-17 Discord.

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VFA-34.png

F/A-18C, F-15E, AV-8B, F-16C, JF-17, A-10C/CII, M-2000C, F-14, AH-64D, BS2, UH-1H, P-51D, Sptifire, FC3
-
i9-13900K, 64GB @6400MHz RAM, 4090 Strix OC, Samsung 990 Pro