Kfir stick conversion project and GIVEAWAY

49254931338_875b3bcd74_h.jpg

Hi everyone,

I came up with some idea... Recently I have aquiered a Kfir stick. And I decided to make some cool stuff and make it useful and useable.

THE PROJECT

- Making the stick attachable and playable to bases like Thrustmaster and Virpil ... apologize for VKB owners.

THE GIVEAWAY

- After I finish with the stick conversion, and testing everything works as expected, I plan to contact one of the DCS streamers and he will make a giveaway of the stick. One lucky pilot will get it home by postman :).

HOW TO ACHIEVE

To make this project come to life there are some steps

- Create the fitting/ conversion unit from stick tread to base tread. Will cost approximately 200 ILS, it's about 60 $.

- PCB that will connect all the buttons and make them readable. This one a bit tricky... I plan to get a Warthog grip used or new, and to get its PCB to use in the stick. So it will be a warthog grip MOD. This will cost about 475 USD + BASE.

In case you are interested to help me with this project and the giveaway, join the discord channel for more info and participation.

IAF KFIR C2/C7 project and Kfir Stick Giveaway

Enjoy !!!

IAI KFIR C2/C7 MOD dev blog

DISCORD pitkun#2175

- PCB that will connect all the buttons and make them readable. This one a bit tricky... I plan to get a Warthog grip used or new, and to get its PCB to use in the stick. So it will be a warthog grip MOD. This will cost about 475 USD + BASE.

You don't need buy an (expensive) Warthog stick for use the PCB inside grip, just get an Shift Register CD4021 PCB (e.g. from Rel4y) or make your own ordering the PCB from Debolestis OSPark and soldering few components (that cost ~$10). Solder skill and tools is required for this kind of MOD.

This PCB, plus a PS2 connector make this grip compatible with VirPil T50 and WarBRD base, plus this Tm Warthog"magnetic base" - that will be sold standalone in January 2020 ~$160.

Debolestis probable can help drawing the connector nut compatible with VPC/Tm, for print in Shapeways in Nylon or metal.

See this topic: https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=2943388&postcount=113

Edited by Sokol1_br

Hi pitkun!

VIRPIL team приветствует ВСЕХ кто хочет сделать Stick-Grip совместимые с VPC Base. Вы можете прислать мне сообщение PM на этом форуме со своими вопросами. Однако, вы должны быть достаточно профессиональны, чтобы сделать такую работу.

И ДА - Sokol1_br дал хороший совет!

---------- Head Designer ----------

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 months later...