Christmas Cat Fight - Powered by HEATBLUR

104th_Maverick

Name: 91st_VS InFlames / 91st_VS Energy (RIO)

91st_VS Kenta / 91st_VS VonMartin (RIO)

Squadron (if any): 91st_VS Lynxes

Role: Aircrew

http://dcsskins.wordpress.com/

Your place for custom created DCS World skins.

Intel i5-9600K|Asus Z390F Strix|32GB RAM|ASUS GTX1080Ti Strix

24" Samsung P2470HD|TIR4pro|Oculus Rift CV1|Trustmaster HOTAS Warthog|CH Pro pedals|Logitech Performance MX

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Will SRS be mandatory, like it was in the Speed&Angels event?

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

Name:<64C>Fox

Squadron (if any): 64th Aggressors

Role: RIO for <64>Krippz

-------

All the people keep asking for capabilities to be modelled.... I want the limitations to be modelled.... limitations make for realistic simulation.

Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in the mud, after a bit you realize the pig likes it.

Long time ago in galaxy far far away:

https://www.deviantart.com/alfafox/gallery

Name: DanielNL

Role: Aircrew, preferably RIO for anyone who wants (I will be using VR), else pilot.

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

Wow, I actually expected to be able to land at Sochi without getting shot/that we (red) had a SAM-net NW of Sochi ^^ (or did we?) And bad luck for us that it was ~ 30 blue vs 20 red at the start :P

Thanks for the event! Even with Jester I had fun roaming in the mountains and launching ;)

Is there a replay link?

yes please, I need it also to possibly confirm a bug that I might've discovered regarding Mk60 guidance related to it giving RWR warning to it's target. [https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=259499]