[KNOWN AND BEING WORKED ON] F18 Gun Pipper is jumping?

JohnathanWinters

Is this how it is in real life too? That pipper is all over the place.

I've noticed it myself... The F-15C, SU-27 and MiG-29 don't do it. Just a dumb blind guess, but maybe the real aircraft is like that? I'm not the person to ask, though.

AD

Kit:

B550 Aorus Elite AX V2, Ryzen 7 5800X w/ Thermalright Phantom Spirit 120 SE, 2 x 16GB Kingston Fury DDR4 @3600MHz C16, Gigabyte RTX 3070 Windforce 8GB, EVGA SuperNova 750 G2 PSU, HP Omen 32" 2560x1440, Thrustmaster Cougar HOTAS fitted with Leo Bodnar's BU0836A controller.

--Flying is the art of throwing yourself at the ground, and having all the rules and regulations get in the way!

If man was meant to fly, he would have been born with a lot more money!

Indeed it s very noticeable in MP. In SP, the pioper works great. It s like that since mid November.

Hope they find a fix for this...

Rig: MB Gigabite z390UD, CPU Intel I7 8700k, RAM 32G DDR4 3200 Gskill ripjaws, GPU MSI RTX2080SuperOC, HDD Crucial mx500 1tb M2 sata, PSU Corsair 850W, watercooling Corsair h100,

Controlers TM f/a 18 stick on Virpil warbrd base, TM cougar f16 stick on cougar base, Cougar F16 throttle on TUSBA, ch pedals, TM cougar MFD

27" monitor with trk IR 5 and HP Reverb HMD.

Modules F18, F16, F86, Mig15, FW 190D9, Nellis range map, Aggr campaign, Middle East map

• 4 weeks later...

hello guys, looking this video on YouTube

more or less around minute 12:30 where it explains the pipper kill on his target...i noticed the pipper move waaay less then in DCS !

its more in line with F15, F14 and all other Aircrafts !

in DCS only F18 pipper seems really "nervous" dancing all around hud with no apparent reason !

just to let you know !

hope they fix.

thanks , see ya!