Help with MFD Trustmaster

ivo

Hi today I have purchased the AV-8 great plane.

But in key options under MFD Trustmaster there are already set key and and I have erase the default setting and want to assign other comand on the various switch but its are grey and is impossible to assign new comand.

There is a way to assign the comand in the grey box with a mod ?

bye

cpu:I7-6700k Z170 16GB Ram DDR4 Gtx 1080 8Gb DDR5 11GBs SSD 500 Gb 2 HDD 1Tb Evga supernova G2 850w Case Bequiet series 800 Silent base Win 10 pro 64 bit

My wishlist: F-35/B-17G/F4U Corsair/Yak-3/P-40B Tomahawk

nobody who can help me :(:(:(

cpu:I7-6700k Z170 16GB Ram DDR4 Gtx 1080 8Gb DDR5 11GBs SSD 500 Gb 2 HDD 1Tb Evga supernova G2 850w Case Bequiet series 800 Silent base Win 10 pro 64 bit

The Thrustmaster Cougar MFD's are preset for the in game (sim) displays. Isn't this what you want to use them for? Are you exporting the displays to a second monitor that the MFD's are attached to? If so then they should match the display.

If you are planning on using them for extra buttons then you will have to figure out how to assign them as MFD 3 and MFD 4 in the options. No idea how you would do that without having 1 & 2 assigned to the DDI's in game.

I run four MFD's two for the DDI's and two for UFC / ODU etc.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7 10700K OC 5.1GHZ / 500GB SSD & 1TB M:2 & 4TB HDD / MSI Gaming MB / GTX 1080 / 32GB RAM / Win 10 / TrackIR 4 Pro / CH Pedals / TM Warthog

I use one only MFD for extra buttons I don't need two MFD and maybe I have understand that first MDF 1-2 are pre set by Razbam, then I haven't how figure out how change my first MFD to third, however I have solve in other way the problem as explain in other thread in bug section.

The Thrustmaster Cougar MFD's are preset for the in game (sim) displays. Isn't this what you want to use them for? Are you exporting the displays to a second monitor that the MFD's are attached to? If so then they should match the display.

If you are planning on using them for extra buttons then you will have to figure out how to assign them as MFD 3 and MFD 4 in the options.

Coincidentally, this is a hideously bad implementation of a preset. There is absolutely no reason to ever restrict anything from being bound to whatever you want in any way you want to do it.

It should be fully possible to bind whatever weird input you'd like to the in-game MFD buttons, and the device should be able to be bound to whatever weird functions you'd like without the game getting in the way and demanding this kind of extraneous and external fiddling.

It really needs to be fixed at some point.

❧ ❧ Inside you are two wolves. One cannot land; the other shoots friendlies. You are a Goon. ❧ ❧

Coincidentally, this is a hideously bad implementation of a preset. There is absolutely no reason to ever restrict anything from being bound to whatever you want in any way you want to do it.

It should be fully possible to bind whatever weird input you'd like to the in-game MFD buttons, and the device should be able to be bound to whatever weird functions you'd like without the game getting in the way and demanding this kind of extraneous and external fiddling.

thanks for sharing the problem, however you can currently follow this procedure to resolve the issue. Keep in mind that if you use the option to repair DCS, it returns to default.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=259381

And you're telling me this why? If you have an issue you should use the bug reporting thread. :doh:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7 10700K OC 5.1GHZ / 500GB SSD & 1TB M:2 & 4TB HDD / MSI Gaming MB / GTX 1080 / 32GB RAM / Win 10 / TrackIR 4 Pro / CH Pedals / TM Warthog

And you're telling me this why? If you have an issue you should use the bug reporting thread. :doh:

Keep calm and good year to all, :):):)

I'm not “telling you” — I'm building on what you said since it's an annoyingly common issue in some modules that prospective MFD users should be aware of, specifically if they plan to use it for “extra buttons” the way you describe. And it has indeed been reported in a couple of threads.

❧ ❧ Inside you are two wolves. One cannot land; the other shoots friendlies. You are a Goon. ❧ ❧

I'm not “telling you” — I'm building on what you said since it's an annoyingly common issue in some modules that prospective MFD users should be aware of, specifically if they plan to use it for “extra buttons” the way you describe. And it has indeed been reported in a couple of threads.

+1, it is also relevant to some other modules.

My controls & seat

Main controls: , BRD-N v4 Flightstick (Kreml C5 controller), TM Warthog Throttle (Kreml F3 controller), BRD-F2 Restyling Bf-109 Pedals w. damper, TrackIR5, Gametrix KW-908 (integrated into RAV4 seat)

Stick grips:

Thrustmaster Warthog

Thrustmaster Cougar (x2)

Thrustmaster F-16 FLCS

BRD KG13

Standby controls:

BRD-M2 Mi-8 Pedals (Ruddermaster controller)

BRD-N v3 Flightstick w. exch. grip upgrade (Kreml C5 controller)

Thrustmaster Cougar Throttle

Pilot seat