Cannon ineffective

flyingscotsman

Have come back to A10c after cockpit update, was blasting T-55’s and getting , 14% damaged which increased after a few passes, I blamed the type of gunsight and my wobbly fling. The set up 2 x SCUD and gave them long bursts with the + sight...and they managed to survive quiet well and drive off. Is anybody else having this problem.?

Previously anything hit by cannon fire usually exploded turned back to attack again. Thanks for the excellent game.

Using Beta version

Edited by flyingscotsman
Forgot to provide version info

• ED Team

Hi

can you add a short track replay showing an example.

I have not been having any issues personally.

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• ED Team
hI Bignewy, I set up another set of targets, alongside the SCUD that are not MODS and proved I should test further. The Scud is invincible but the other stuff blew up as advertised. This is not an A-10 problem but a MOD problem only, Sorry to waste your time and thank you for the response

No problem, thanks for letting me know :thumbup:

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Are you using CM or HEI gun ammo? Makes a big difference.

Cheers,

Don (callsign Ziptie)

i7 6700 @4ghz, 32GB HyperX Fury ddr4-2133 ram, GTX980, Oculus Rift CV1, 2x1TB SSD drives (one solely for DCS OpenBeta standalone) Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs

Airframes: A10C, A10CII, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-16C, UH=1H, FC3. Modules: Combined Arms, Supercarrier. Terrains: Persian Gulf, Nevada NTTR, Syria