Fuel Tanks not filling up after rearming

Xeon

Hello all,

I have noticed when rearming the Tomcat after a flight with the external fuel tanks still on they do not get replaced after a rearming. The only way to get the tanks to hahve the additonal fuel is by fully removing them from the aircraft and then do a seperate rearm to add the tanks back on, even then this does not always work.

So to reiterate after a flight in the tomcat when rearming the tanks fuel does not.

I have only tried this on multiplayer not singleplayer.

Many thanks,

Xeon

Edited by Xeon

I've yet to see what you wish for in any DCS module...

Yeah I was thinkg it may not be in the F-14 but I can do it in the F/A-18. I just thought it may be a bug as when for example I return to the base and do me normal rearming getting more Aim-54s or whatever and also add the tanks. The tanks are place on the aircarft but empty but I am sure of selecting the full ones. So the only way to do get the additonal fuel is to remove the tanks again and do another rearmament and add them.

• ED Team

Hi

this is a DCS issue, it is reported, for now you have to remove tanks and add them again to get fuel.

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2