Hover Tutorial

RePhil

Thanks for sharing .. really nice Tutorial, but sadly it seems the author lost interest along the way and didnt go beyond the hover :(

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Thanks for sharing .. really nice Tutorial, but sadly it seems the author lost interest along the way and didnt go beyond the hover :(

Ya looks like no one showed interest in his channel

Edited by RePhil

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Window 10, i9-9900,2080TI, 32GB ram Puma Pro Flight Trainer, 2 x 1TB WB SSD NVMe HP Reverb

Wow, first time I've seen that; very well explained!

This should have gotten a lot more views and attention.

May be with this page guys will find it and but there stuff here bet there are few more gems out no one knows about

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Window 10, i9-9900,2080TI, 32GB ram Puma Pro Flight Trainer, 2 x 1TB WB SSD NVMe HP Reverb

• 1 month later...

Thank you for the kind words...

I've been working off and on with tutorial videos and they honestly aren't a top priority for me. I just make them for fun.

But I did release another video regarding translational lift, take-off, and landings.

I do plan on continuing the series, albeit it might not be at the fastest pace as full-time YouTuber's :D

Thanks again guys.

• 3 years later...