Free F-14 or ?

Hermit713

So I had been on vacation, and placed 3 of the new fighter jets in my online Cart, and couldn't remember if I purchased them or not...

I signed in and there was the F-14 flyable in all it's Glory... missions ect. The Jester thing was not working the way it should... not sure why but... either way, I was able to test it out for 1 eve. I was Tired from the vacation and such so I only played around with it for about 1 hour.

Then I was like what ? I don't see it as purchased on my list of modules?

Anyway, now DCS says it is no Legit and is disabled, so it says as I did not actually purchase this.

Anyone else have this happed to them?

Edited by Hermit713

So I had been on vacation, and placed 3 of the new fighter jets in my online Cart, and couldn't remember if I purchased them or not...

I signed in and there was the F-14 flyable in all it's Glory... missions ect. The Jester thing was not working the way it should... not sure why but... either way, I was able to test it out for 1 eve. I was Tired from the vacation and such so I only played around with it for about 1 hour.

Then I was like what ? I don't see it as purchased on my list of modules?

Anyway, now DCS says it is no Legit and is disabled, so it says as I did not actually purchase this.

Anyone else have this happed to them?

It was a two days test freebie from ED/Heatblur for people to have a ride and see how it is and buy it if they like it. The freebie is over now.

Windows 10 Pro 64bit|Ryzen 5600 @3.8Ghz|EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra|Corair vengence 32G DDR4 @3200mhz|MSI B550|Thrustmaster Flightstick| Virpil CM3 Throttle| Thrustmaster TFRP Rudder Pedal /Samsung Odyssey Plus Headset