IR-RB FRAMSTEGN how??

QuiGon

1. Dogfight mode
  2. Weapon unsafe
  3. IR-Framsteg "Down"

CK-väljare in AKT POS, UT.

This should work!

MY SYSTEM SPECS: Hardware Intel pentium 3 @ 800 MHz, 256 Mb RAM, Geforce 2 64Mb, Dell screen 1024x768 + Microsoft sidewhiner joystick + TrackIR 2 + TrackClitPro SOFTWARE: Microsoft Windows 98, Noice Attack & VIASAT PRO, SnackView

1. Dogfight mode
  2. Weapon unsafe
  3. IR-Framsteg "Down"

CK-väljare in AKT POS, UT.

This should work!

Thanks a lot for you help, just tried it BUT I JUST CANNOT GET IT TO WORK...:joystick:

Just to sort some things out, should this feature available in the stable version or is it just in the open beta? I'm on stable.

And by dogfight mode, are you reffering to the "Autothrottle disconnect / IR-missle fast select"-control setting?

In the Viggen manual on page 279 i read this:

"On the indicator on the data panel the current stores status can be displayed. With the IN/ OUT

selector in position OUT in any other mode than ID-NR the weapons status will displayed in

the following situations:

» The Missile selector FRAMSTEGN is pressed ("Missile Select Button (IR-RB FRAMSTEGN) - Down")

» Trigger safety unsafe

» Weapons error (FÄLLD LAST flashing) (I see no flashing)

» Data selector in mode TAKT (I assume by the manual and your answer that any mode except "ID-NR" should work)

The following indications for the weapons:

» 1 Indicates that the pylon has a weapon attached and the weapon is fully functioning and ready

to be used.

» - indicates the weapon has an error and is unusable.

» 0 Indicates that the weapon has been released. (This I see after firing a missle)

» The Selected pylon is indicated by a flashing symbol."

Edited by lilleplutt

i9 9900K | GTX 1080 8GB | 64GB DDR4 3200Hz | Tir Pro + ProClip

Just to sort some things out, should this feature available in the stable version or is it just in the open beta? I'm on stable.

It's quite possible, that it is only availale in the OB so far. I'm not sure when the last Stable update was, as I'm only using the OB, so that might indeed be the issue.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Thanks a lot for you help, just tried it BUT I JUST CANNOT GET IT TO WORK...:joystick:

And by dogfight mode, are you reffering to the "Autothrottle disconnect / IR-missle fast select"-control setting?

In the Viggen manual on page 279 i read this:

"On the indicator on the data panel the current stores status can be displayed. With the IN/ OUT

selector in position OUT in any other mode than ID-NR the weapons status will displayed in

the following situations:

» The Missile selector FRAMSTEGN is pressed ("Missile Select Button (IR-RB FRAMSTEGN) - Down")

» Trigger safety unsafe

» Weapons error (FÄLLD LAST flashing) (I see no flashing)

» Data selector in mode TAKT (I assume by the manual and your answer that any mode except "ID-NR" should work)

The following indications for the weapons:

» 1 Indicates that the pylon has a weapon attached and the weapon is fully functioning and ready

to be used.

» - indicates the weapon has an error and is unusable.

» 0 Indicates that the weapon has been released. (This I see after firing a missle)

» The Selected pylon is indicated by a flashing symbol."

This feature is only available in open beta version.

MY SYSTEM SPECS: Hardware Intel pentium 3 @ 800 MHz, 256 Mb RAM, Geforce 2 64Mb, Dell screen 1024x768 + Microsoft sidewhiner joystick + TrackIR 2 + TrackClitPro SOFTWARE: Microsoft Windows 98, Noice Attack & VIASAT PRO, SnackView

It's quite possible, that it is only availale in the OB so far. I'm not sure when the last Stable update was, as I'm only using the OB, so that might indeed be the issue.

This feature is only available in open beta version.

Well that explains it :doh:

Will use OB instead, thank you all for your efforts helping stupid out

i9 9900K | GTX 1080 8GB | 64GB DDR4 3200Hz | Tir Pro + ProClip

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Guys, is this button working correctly for you?
Yesterday, during a training flight, I had the impression that the button indeed switches between the weapon stations, but the indication using TAKT OUT was not in coincidence with the station. Unfortunately I don't have a track, so I am asking you inbetween until I have access to my computer.

Visit https://www.viggen.training
...Viggen... what more can you ask for?

my computer:
AMD Ryzen 5600G | NVIDIA GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB | 32 GB 3200 MHz DDR4 DUAL | SSD 980 256 GB SYS + SSD 2TB DCS | TM Warthog Stick + Throttle + TPR | Rift CV1

vor 49 Minuten schrieb TOViper:

Guys, is this button working correctly for you?
Yesterday, during a training flight, I had the impression that the button indeed switches between the weapon stations, but the indication using TAKT OUT was not in coincidence with the station. Unfortunately I don't have a track, so I am asking you inbetween until I have access to my computer.

For me it is working correctly only when I open the trigger safety cover and then press the FRAMSTEGN button (didn't try it with TAKT UT so I dunno).

Viggen GIF 2.gif

"If we don't end war, war will end us."  

H. G. Wells

Never mind, seems fine.
Are you sure you have to open trigger safety in order to switch between the stations? For me it works without it ...

Visit https://www.viggen.training
...Viggen... what more can you ask for?

my computer:
AMD Ryzen 5600G | NVIDIA GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB | 32 GB 3200 MHz DDR4 DUAL | SSD 980 256 GB SYS + SSD 2TB DCS | TM Warthog Stick + Throttle + TPR | Rift CV1

vor 5 Stunden schrieb TOViper:

Never mind, seems fine.
Are you sure you have to open trigger safety in order to switch between the stations? For me it works without it ...

Not sure, but that's how I do it, didn't know it works without it.

Viggen GIF 2.gif

"If we don't end war, war will end us."  

H. G. Wells