Mouse cursor leaving game (I think)

Andrew u.k.

Hi,

I'm using oculus cv1.

I have the cursor confined to game window ticked.

Seems like the cursor is moving out of the game window. For instance, when I realise something is up because my hotas stops working (axis commands still good though) the escape key won't work.

To get it back working I have to lift goggles and look for my cursor and click back on dcs.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers Andrew

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Hi,

I'm using oculus cv1.

Seems like the cursor is moving out of the game window. For instance, when I realise something is up because my hotas stops working (axis commands still good though) the escape key won't work.

To get it back working I have to lift goggles and look for my cursor and click back on dcs.

Cheers Andrew

If your not using full screen mode, Try moving your windows taskbar to the left or right side. You may be activating and clicking on it when you attempt to select objects in the lower portion of your FOV.

Miles

Now shipping up to website Pre-Order Form date 2022/03/10

Pre-Order  Form Submission https://pointctrl.com/preorder-form/

PointCTRL Support Discord https://discord.gg/jH5FktJ

PintCTRL Website https://pointctrl.com/

PointCTRLsmall.jpg

Hi,

I'm using oculus cv1.

Cheers Andrew

If Mile’s rec doesn’t solve your issue, keep in mind that with VoiceAttack you can center the mouse cursor and restore focus on DCS with a single voice command.

It sure helps me when these old eyes can’t find the cursor on my 65” 4K monitor. Can’t even imagine managing VR without VA.

A Co, 229th AHB, 1st Cav Div

ASUS Prime Z370-A MB, Intel Core i7 8700K 5.0GHz OC'd, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4, 1TB SSD, Win 10

Samsung 65" 4K Curved Display (Oculus Rift occaisionally), Track IR5, VoiceAttack, Baur's BRD-N Cyclic base/Virpil T-50CM Grip, UH-1h Collective by Microhelis & OE-XAM Pedals. JetSeat & SimShaker for Aviators.

JUST CHOPPERS

I always click to alt+enter and issue is gone.

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Yep this.

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

Everything suggested here is good advice, but shouldn't be necessary if you have the full screen option ticked in DCS settings.

Intel i7 12700K · MSI Gaming X Trio RTX 4090 · ASUS ROG STRIX Z690-A Wi-Fi · MSI 32" MPG321UR QD · Samsung 970 500Gb M.2 NVMe · 2 x Samsung 850 Evo 1Tb · 2Tb HDD · 32Gb Corsair Vengance 3000MHz DDR4 · Windows 11 · Thrustmaster TPR Pedals · Tobii Eye Tracker 5 · Thrustmaster F/A-18 Hornet Grip · Virpil MongoosT-50CM3 Base · Virpil Throttle MT-50 CM3 · Virpil Alpha Prime Grip · Virpil Control Panel 2 · Thrustmaster F-16 MFDs · HTC Vive Pro 2 · Total Controls Multifunction Button Box

Full screen was ticked but on screen it always showed the vertical VR window, I always wondered if this was correct. I'm not sure why this is.

Using the Alt + return, moves it to full screen and has solved the problem.

Thanks for the replies, problem solved.

Cheers Andrew