Position lights/nose illumination

Kailux

-Turning on the position lights and switching nose/tail illumination on.

-Starting with the pinky switch in the center position (off), these lights are off as intended.

-'Pinky switch aft' dims the position and nose/tail lights from OFF to ON.

-Putting the pinky switch to center again, the lights go OFF without any dimming effect (where one should be i guess).

-Putting the pinky switch from center into fwd position dims position and nose/tail illumination from OFF to ON, then the nose/tail illumination immediately dims back to OFF.

Putting the position lights into Steady/Off/Flash position doesn't change this behavior.

I assume the nose/tail illumination should be ON in aft and fwd position and the dim to OFF effects should show when moving the pinky switch from either aft or fwd back to the center position.

Video linked showing the lighing panel settings, then starting external with pinky center (00:01), switching to pinky aft (00:04), pinky center (00:10), pinky fwd (00:14), pinky center (00:19), then starting over with pinky aft (00:24) repeating the process.

https://streamable.com/i39ev

Gone for good.

• ED Team

Hi

From the DCS A-10C manual page 92

Forward Default External Lights

Center Exterior lights off

Aft Lights according to Panel

If you are seeing different please attach a short track replay showing the issue we will take a closer look.

thank you

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2