[ED ISSUE- MARKER RECEIVER] Bad performance in VR on caucasus map

DST

Ok, thank You for reply, my Fingers are crossed for solving it, thx :)!

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

• 1 month later...

So, any news about this bug. It presents still. Not solved yet.

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

• 2 months later...
So, any news about this bug. It presents still. Not solved yet.

Hi YoYo. Is this performance issue still present for you in 2.5.6.55743? As most of the team does not possess VR it is difficult for us to test this issue, we usually have to send it to ED's CB testers before we can hear back. Let me know so we can tackle this one thanks.

Know and use all the capabilities in your airplane. If you don't, sooner or later, some guy who does use them all will kick your ass.

— Dave 'Preacher' Pace, USN.

Yes it is. In the past, I have already extensively worked to try to classify this bug. ED seems to have agreed that the issue is more general. Here is the post :

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=261940

It would be great if you can look at it. At least, be sure that the marker receiver is really shut down when we disable it in the plane.

i7 12700k, RTX 3080ti, 64GB RAM, M.2 512Go, Quest 2

• 1 month later...

Hi all, so conferring with ED this does seem to be an issue with the marker receiver on Russian planes. Therefore this will be marked as ED ISUUE and moved to RESOLVED. I am not a VR users unfortunately but I sincerely hope that this gets fix for all the VR MIG bois out there.

Know and use all the capabilities in your airplane. If you don't, sooner or later, some guy who does use them all will kick your ass.

— Dave 'Preacher' Pace, USN.

• 2 months later...

Hey,

It seems that the last update has fixed the issue. No more stutters when banking left and right in the free flight caucasus instant action.

Yay, it makes my day 

Update 

The patch release say 

• Fixed bug in the global Radio that should have led to some improvement of game performance.«

Edited by Chapa

i7 12700k, RTX 3080ti, 64GB RAM, M.2 512Go, Quest 2