need new trackit pro clip

Hi,

Basically I have had my tracker pro clip for a fair few years now, and a good proportion of it is super glue and Sellotape. It still works fine, but it looks gash, and I don't think it will be able to withstand another meeting with my youngest child.

The only place in the UK I can see selling it, and the cheapest is:

https://rcsimulations.co.uk/epages/93a3f77d-847d-4c9-8b2d-6a951e9b272d.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/93a3f77d-847d-4ca9-8b2d-6a951e9b272d/Products/TCPRO

Does anyone know If other clips can be used, or of another place selling the clip? If anyone has any for sale i'd be interested.

Regards,

Chris.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I go by 'Gryphon' on MP. Intel Core i7 9700K OC 5GB. 32GB DDR4 4300Mhz Crucial RGB Ballistix OC. Corsair Hydro Series H100. ASUS ROG STRIX Z390-F. EVGA NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 8GB OC. * 2 Samsung 970 EVO PLUS 500GB. Seagate 1TB 3.5" SATA3 FireCuda SSHD. TMaster T.16000m FCS HOTAS. Track IR.

Dont know if you are using TrackIR or some other tracker, but I use TrackIR with this one and it is geat

https://delanengineering.com/products/head-tracking-delanclip-starter/

Skickat från min D5503 via Tapatalk

Yea, this one is great... built almost as tough as a Hornet's landing gear! It won't break,

Or you can make your own... just get the right LED's, check some simple tutorials online for headtracking. But the Delan is what I just bought, cheap and an improvement.

Fisherman & Rick thank you both for the recommendation, that's cheaper but looks smart in its toughness!

How easy is it to use it and set it up with tracker, is it plug and play?

Edited by chris_lancaster
better prose

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I go by 'Gryphon' on MP. Intel Core i7 9700K OC 5GB. 32GB DDR4 4300Mhz Crucial RGB Ballistix OC. Corsair Hydro Series H100. ASUS ROG STRIX Z390-F. EVGA NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 8GB OC. * 2 Samsung 970 EVO PLUS 500GB. Seagate 1TB 3.5" SATA3 FireCuda SSHD. TMaster T.16000m FCS HOTAS. Track IR.

Fisherman & Rick thank you both for the recommendation, that's cheaper but looks smart in its toughness!

How easy is it to use it and set it up with tracker, is it plug and play?

Yes, it's plug and play, USB. I'm using one with a old trackir 4 and perfect. You can use it with a trackir without problem.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Vista, Suerte y al TORO !!

Lenop dude that is slick!!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]