SU-24 MOD Discussion

No, there is not a ''risk of getting sued'' just because the logo is in a fan video. It's a mod. There is no 'alpha simulations'. And some of the others are years old Xstound videos... This isn't a licensed module. The people in the comments even talk about downloading it and forum threads, etc. They even appear to be using the ingame model. Also, some of these videos are quite old (year or more). *looks around* No Alpha Sims, no Su-24. Clearly legit @@

Jeez man, minimal effort to avoid clickbait. Also, this doesn't go in the wishlist thread.

It is a nice mod, but it IS a mod, same vein as MB-339 and A-4.

Edited by zhukov032186

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2

the S-24 does not seem to me a mod, from what I see there is the symbol of the EAGLE DYNAMICS and the details are perfect.

if it were a mod or a fake video they would risk being sued and paying penalties.

Alpha sims is dead and the guy who made the mod released it at some point but as most other mods was only a different model slapped onto a FC3/DCS plane.

• ED Team

the S-24 does not seem to me a mod, from what I see there is the symbol of the EAGLE DYNAMICS and the details are perfect.

if it were a mod or a fake video they would risk being sued and paying penalties.

Not official, and they probably shouldnt have used the logos as it does cause confusion.

64Sig.png
Forum RulesMy YouTube • My Discord - NineLine#0440• **How to Report a Bug**

1146563203_makefg(6).png.82dab0a01be3a361522f3fff75916ba4.png  80141746_makefg(1).png.6fa028f2fe35222644e87c786da1fabb.png  28661714_makefg(2).png.b3816386a8f83b0cceab6cb43ae2477e.png  389390805_makefg(3).png.bca83a238dd2aaf235ea3ce2873b55bc.png  216757889_makefg(4).png.35cb826069cdae5c1a164a94deaff377.png  1359338181_makefg(5).png.e6135dea01fa097e5d841ee5fb3c2dc5.png

In order to clarify the situation...

We have nothing common with "Alfa Simulation" or any other Dev team, we do not use Eagle Dynamics brand names or logos, we just make our own private Mod. We do not collect donations or ask for any support. We do not plan or announce any ETA date for this Mod, as well as the desire to make it public in this state of development. Thank you for understanding!

su-24.gif

What about the A-7?

Is sad that such wonderful mods are kept in private state and not shared to the public.

Because when they do THAT they get to deal with all the same crap you see being thrown at devs, nevermind the fact it's free and done out of the goodness of their hearts. Some people literally don't want the headache, and I don't blame them. You can see it on every mod thread for every game.

Because when they do THAT they get to deal with all the same crap you see being thrown at devs, nevermind the fact it's free and done out of the goodness of their hearts. Some people literally don't want the headache, and I don't blame them. You can see it on every mod thread for every game.

Released some mods myself, all I can finish I release it.

• Like 1

I don't understand anything in russian except Davai Davai!

On par to NineLine and Razor, that trailer has no relation to Morkva's Su-24 project. The Su-24 by Alpha "Simulations" is a dead idea in the water back to when copy and pasting lines of code were considered modding to me. Apologies for the confusion.

To be fair zhukov, I don't see much of that sort of vitriol being thrown for either A-4 or MB 339. Not saying people can't choose to leave their mods private, they very much can, for whatever reason.

I understand that, nevertheless I have seen it countless times in communities are the web. Another common reason for not releasing stuff is to avoid having to maintain it, and again, deal with the public.

@Stratos

That's great, and your choice. I also have modded extensively in the past (in one case building an entire total conversion for a game over the course of hundreds of hours), but I have never released so much as a mission in any game because I have exactly zero interest in dealing with people. Typically only my brother ever gets to see or use the stuff I make.

On par to NineLine and Razor, that trailer has no relation to Morkva's Su-24 project. The Su-24 by Alpha "Simulations" is a dead idea in the water back to when copy and pasting lines of code were considered modding to me. Apologies for the confusion.

And taking money for mod work and not delivering.

I understand that, nevertheless I have seen it countless times in communities are the web. Another common reason for not releasing stuff is to avoid having to maintain it, and again, deal with the public.

@Stratos

That's great, and your choice. I also have modded extensively in the past (in one case building an entire total conversion for a game over the course of hundreds of hours), but I have never released so much as a mission in any game because I have exactly zero interest in dealing with people. Typically only my brother ever gets to see or use the stuff I make.

It's your decision and I respect it, and I agree in the "deal with the people" part, but from my experience the 90% of the responses are positive, the rest, I just ignore them.

I don't understand anything in russian except Davai Davai!

In order to clarify the situation...

We have nothing common with "Alfa Simulation" or any other Dev team, we do not use Eagle Dynamics brand names or logos, we just make our own private Mod. We do not collect donations or ask for any support. We do not plan or announce any ETA date for this Mod, as well as the desire to make it public in this state of development. Thank you for understanding!

Pity its a private mod only. Looks very promising and I love the Fencer. Really sad we don't see more beautiful red aircraft in DCS.

Good luck and godspeed with the project

g8PjVMw.png