SU-24 MOD Discussion

Ok, I would like to say a few words about our mod.

- Please do not build unnecessary illusions - what we do will be an extremely simplified semblance of a real plane.

- We are unlikely to compare with the already existing mods created by talented groups - A-4E-C and MB-339.

- Due to the fact that we are creating our mod in a team of two people for quite a long time, we are fully understand our capabilities.

- We urge you not to build in vain expectations. In the best case, what you get will be a faster analogue of the Su-25T with the expansion of capabilities for delivering bombing strikes and defeating air defense systems.

- We are trying to implement all those additional features that are available to us via custom LUA device.

- Expecting a full implementation is not worth it, but at the same time, we are doing our best not to create another x-fighter or UFO-like mod.

- Due to the employment at work and the presence of personal life, we can devote a relatively short time to working on a mod - therefore, we kindly ask you not to ask repeated questions about the timing of the release of the mod.

- As soon as we realize that the mod is ready for public distribution, we will do it with great pleasure.

Thanks for reading all this boring stuff!

I'll read anything you post! I'll also take responsibility for my illusions (this time) ;)

If you guys fix the stall behaviour of the default AI flight model alone it'll be enough to make me quite happy! Let alone doing an FM from scratch or a cockpit or improving any systems - anything like that is more than I dreamt!

- We urge you not to build in vain expectations. In the best case, what you get will be a faster analogue of the Su-25T with the expansion of capabilities for delivering bombing strikes and defeating air defense systems.

- We are trying to implement all those additional features that are available to us via custom LUA device.

With this in mind, does this mean air-to-air refueling will be capable if the Su-25T avionics are to be used?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
It seems to me that all of you missed the key phrase - we have no desire to make it public in this state of development.

I am getting ready to kiss the ground you guys walk on when this mod is released :)

Kind regards,

Mimes

"Joined forum in 2004 but flying Flanker since 1995 :o)"

Welp. Looks like another dead mod project. Or it stayed private.

No, I think they stated (3 posts above) that they do not want to release because it is not finished yet...

Kind regards,

Mimes

"Joined forum in 2004 but flying Flanker since 1995 :o)"