SU-24 MOD Discussion

Ohhhhhhh Waouwww that's a nice update!

I am very glad to seen that your project is not dead and is still going forward.

I am currently only flying with helicopter in DCS but it's definitely a module I would install !

I really like the design of this aircraft and its air-to-ground capabilities...

Thank you for keeping us informed. Many of us will undoubtedly appreciate the progress made.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 4/23/2021 at 10:24 PM, Morkva_55 said:

Всем привет!

Приношу свои извинения за отсутствие информации по моду.

Прошел год с момента внесения крайних изменений в мод - сказались последствия определенного стечения обстоятельств в личной жизни.

В данный момент код устарел и требует рефакторинга, чем я и занимаюсь в настоящее время.

Никаких сроков, условий распространения мода (тем более платных) на данный момент не рассматриваю.

Вариант мода, имеющийся у тестеров, к настоящему времени устарел и не может быть использован без последствий в виде горящей пятой точки.

Такие дела....

Hello everyone!

I apologize for the lack of information about mod state.

A year has passed since the any changes in the mod was made - the circumstances in my personal life have affected.

At the moment, the code is outdated and requires refactoring - that I am currently doing.

No deadlines, the conditions for the mod publish (including paid variant) - I don't consider at the moment.

The test variant of the mod,  which is available to the some testers, is currently outdated and cannot be used without consequences in the form of a burning ass.

So it goes....

027604072a7d.jpg

Hi Morkva.
Are you still working on this mod? I have noticed that you have removed or change settings on your youtube videos showing systems and progress. Your work so far have been amazing to look at. So it would be a shame to see it disappear 🙂 

• Like 2

• 1 year later...
В 23.04.2021 в 23:24, Morkva_55 сказал:

Всем привет!

Приношу свои извинения за отсутствие информации по моду.

Прошел год с момента внесения крайних изменений в мод - сказались последствия определенного стечения обстоятельств в личной жизни.

В данный момент код устарел и требует рефакторинга, чем я и занимаюсь в настоящее время.

Никаких сроков, условий распространения мода (тем более платных) на данный момент не рассматриваю.

Вариант мода, имеющийся у тестеров, к настоящему времени устарел и не может быть использован без последствий в виде горящей пятой точки.

Такие дела....

Hello everyone!

I apologize for the lack of information about mod state.

A year has passed since the any changes in the mod was made - the circumstances in my personal life have affected.

At the moment, the code is outdated and requires refactoring - that I am currently doing.

No deadlines, the conditions for the mod publish (including paid variant) - I don't consider at the moment.

The test variant of the mod,  which is available to the some testers, is currently outdated and cannot be used without consequences in the form of a burning ass.

So it goes....

027604072a7d.jpg

Hi Morkva! What about now?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...