Keybinds for UFC????

Simple question...are there keybinds for the UFC Function Buttons such as A/P, IFF, TACAN, etc....

If Yes, I would like to try adding macros to my Razer Orbweaver and get rid of another series of mouse-clicks if possible.

A single keystroke (macro) of A/P > BALT (or ATTH) would relieve the stresses of my overly worked (under skilled) cockpit management:cry:

Please advise,

Asus B85 Pro Gamer - 32GB - Intel® Core i5-4460 CPU - SanDisk SDSSDXPS480G -Windows 10 Pro 64-bit - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070

TrackIR5 - TM Warthog HOTAS Stick & Throttle - TM Cougar MFCDs - TM TPR Rudder Pedals - Razer Orbweaver - SoundBlasterX G5 DAC

Simple question...are there keybinds for the UFC Function Buttons such as A/P, IFF, TACAN, etc....

Hi, yes, just go to Option>controls>Fa18C Sim> then select the UFC tab and You’ll find everything you need.

A/P, BCN, etc etc are easily discoverable

The others 5 are UFC Option Select Pushbutton 1,2,3,4,5.

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If Yes, I would like to try adding macros to my Razer Orbweaver and get rid of another series of mouse-clicks if possible.

A single keystroke (macro) of A/P > BALT (or ATTH) would relieve the stresses of my overly worked (under skilled) cockpit management:cry:

Please advise,

Yes I've had a macro from day 1 for the 2 you mention, you may have to play with the timing in the macro between A/P and BALT (or ATTH). Remember to disengage A/P when no longer in BALT (or ATTH).

I bound lctrl+lwin+numpad to the keypad and lctrl+lwin+[1 to 5] for the osb buttons. You can bind the function keys (like A/P) as desired. I don't think this answers you question 100%, but in general it is significantly more efficient than mouse clicks.

Thee are some iPad and Android apps that do ok creating a virtual UFC as well.

And then use TARGET (and insert delays in your AP macro)

| VR goggles | Autopilot panel | Headtracker | TM HOTAS | G920 HOTAS | MS FFB 2 | Throttle Quadrants | 8600K | GTX 1080 | 64GB RAM| Win 10 x64 | Voicerecognition | 50" UHD TV monitor | 40" 1080p TV monitor | 2x 24" 1080p side monitors | 24" 1080p touchscreen |

Ok, since this is not a new trick can anyone direct me to a list of ALL of the default keyboard bindings so I can find an empty spot. My limited experience with the Orbweaver allows macros based on keyboard strokes so as USMC Trev mentioned, I need to bind them on my own.

Asus B85 Pro Gamer - 32GB - Intel® Core i5-4460 CPU - SanDisk SDSSDXPS480G -Windows 10 Pro 64-bit - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070

TrackIR5 - TM Warthog HOTAS Stick & Throttle - TM Cougar MFCDs - TM TPR Rudder Pedals - Razer Orbweaver - SoundBlasterX G5 DAC

Ok, since this is not a new trick can anyone direct me to a list of ALL of the default keyboard bindings so I can find an empty spot. My limited experience with the Orbweaver allows macros based on keyboard strokes so as USMC Trev mentioned, I need to bind them on my own.

Config button down right 'Male HTML" and you can stroll the bindings

| VR goggles | Autopilot panel | Headtracker | TM HOTAS | G920 HOTAS | MS FFB 2 | Throttle Quadrants | 8600K | GTX 1080 | 64GB RAM| Win 10 x64 | Voicerecognition | 50" UHD TV monitor | 40" 1080p TV monitor | 2x 24" 1080p side monitors | 24" 1080p touchscreen |

This. What I do is stick it in a spreadsheet, add columns for each of the modifiers (i.e. none, ctrl, shift, alt) and populate them from the master list (leaving out the modifier -- so Ctrl A would go in the Ctrl column as "A"), then you can sort A-Z and see what's still available under each and what's in use. Or scroll thru the commands and see which ones you aren't using so you can steal the key currently bound to it.

@majapahit,

I'm reading that and thought WTF keyboard is he using...never seen that key before:megalol:

Then the light went on:doh: Hehehehe....thanks...got it done and sorting out the list now

Cheers,

If you have a tablet or smart phone there is a hornet ufc app available.

I could not find "Hornet UFC" in the Apple App store. Is it availe for iPad, and if yes, under which name?

Is it the "DCS Hornet Device"?

Edited by LeCuvier

LeCuvier

Windows 10 Pro 64Bit | i7-4790 CPU |16 GB RAM|SSD System Disk|SSD Gaming Disk| MSI GTX-1080 Gaming 8 GB| Acer XB270HU | TM Warthog HOTAS | VKB Gladiator Pro | MongoosT-50 | MFG Crosswind Pedals | TrackIR 5

any idea where I can find details like set-up? In the app store there is no info at all.

LeCuvier

Windows 10 Pro 64Bit | i7-4790 CPU |16 GB RAM|SSD System Disk|SSD Gaming Disk| MSI GTX-1080 Gaming 8 GB| Acer XB270HU | TM Warthog HOTAS | VKB Gladiator Pro | MongoosT-50 | MFG Crosswind Pedals | TrackIR 5

That's actually not a bad idea...I do have an iPad laying around but can't stand the thought of Apple software on this computer ever again. I'll have to look into a Android, thanks for the suggestion

For anyone else interested, here is a link to Google AppStore

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ihopiworks.hornetdevice&hl=en

Cheers,

I'm reading that and thought WTF keyboard is he using...never seen that key before:megalol:

You have to have an Extra thumb on both hands and it occasionally requires smashing your forehead against the keyboard...Only advance users require one.

:lol:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Primary Computer

ASUS Z390-P, i7-9700K CPU @ 5.0Ghz, 32GB Patriot Viper Steel DDR4 @ 3200Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce 1070 Ti AMP Extreme, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe drives (1Tb & 500 Gb), Windows 10 Professional, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Warthog Stick, Thrustmaster Cougar Throttle, Cougar MFDs x3, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals and TrackIR 5.

-={TAC}=-DCS Server

Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3, i7-3770K CPU @ 3.90GHz, 32GB G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR3 @ 1600Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 970.

With all the dents in my forehead I just got to source those extra thumbs...