How do I export keybinds from one computer to another?

Hi, I was just wondering if there is a file I can copy to transfer my control keybinds to another computer without having to do it manually in game.

I have some 12 planes in total and doing them all sounds a bit tedious so was wondering if there was a way. :joystick:

You can also export your settings from the controls menu. This function allows you to export the settings per aircraft and per device (e.g. A-10C Joystick would be one file, A-10C Throttle would be another file). I use this function to backup my settings from time to time...

Copy your Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Config\Input folder and move it to the new computer in the same location.

DCS will use these files if it finds them at startup. Otherwise it reverts to the default files.

This only works if the IDs of the devices stay the same. I don't think that's the case, so you have to rename the diff.lua files afterwards.

Windows 10 64bit, Intel i9-9900@5Ghz, 32 Gig RAM, MSI RTX 3080 TI, 2 TB SSD, 43" 2160p@1440p monitor.

• 6 months later...
Hope no one minds me barging in. Just tried this on a freshly installed computer and DCS is not seeing my keybindings for some reason.

This is the reason:

This only works if the IDs of the devices stay the same. I don't think that's the case, so you have to rename the diff.lua files afterwards.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB