Сollective pitch control lever

K-51

Hey Buddy,

PM sent, I know you're swamped so I'm happy to wait. As they say, good things come to those who wait. :joystick:

Anyway, take care and thanks for building what seems to be a great product!

Cheers

Hi thanks

Answered by PM

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Arrived today. Excellent piece of hardware, very well built and already calibrated! Now I just need to find a way to attach to my "cockpit". :thumbup:

Glad he finally came. I hope he does not disappoint you after a long wait.

Sent an E-mail but I assumed you got swamped, sent you a PM though as I'm keen to get one!

No, I didn’t get sick. Many comers, and I try my best.

Write in a personal email address from which you sent the request.

Thank.

• 4 weeks later...

Just to touch base Mikhail. I am pretty sure I sent you a personal message with my email back at the start of April with my order request. No particular rush on delivery, just a catch up to make sure you have that email. If you haven`t, then just let me know and I`ll forward it again.

Just to touch base Mikhail. I am pretty sure I sent you a personal message with my email back at the start of April with my order request. No particular rush on delivery, just a catch up to make sure you have that email. If you haven`t, then just let me know and I`ll forward it again.

I got your letter. You will receive the device from the batch, which will be ready soon. You will receive a message from me.

Thank you.

Hi Mikhail.

Just to let you know Collective stick arrived on Friday 6th of August all well wrapped, considering it was posted from Russia to UK with all what's going on in the world was fast delivery, excellent.

I opened the package to find only what I can say is an excellent product, looks and manufacture to that of a highly professional product. For the price WOW what a quality product.

I have now got to fit the stick and test it on DCS, so will update when I can, but from what i have seen so far great product, fast delivery, excellent.

Thanks again Mikhail for your excellent service and great looking collective stick.

Andy Flatman

Edited by Andyhalo

Hi Andy.

Thank. I am very pleased to read your message and am glad that you like the device externally. I hope you enjoy his work.

You are very lucky with the delivery. Passenger flights between the UK and Russia will resume on 1 August.

Regards, Mikhail

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone! I received my collective today and am simply amazed at the level of quality and craftsmanship of this device. After connecting and configuring the collective, I tested it out with the Huey and have found that this was exactly what I was missing. I can fly with so much more precision now. DCS recognizes the device on my Windows PC and set up was a breeze. For anyone waiting to buy this, I urge you to reconsider that wait and buy it now! You will not be disappointed. Mikhail, outstanding work my friend. I hope to see more of what you may possibly create in the future. Thank you so much for the opportunity to own this. And by the way, shipping only took 10 days from Russia to Connecticut. Amazing!

Jim

My Pit: Corsair 780T Case, MSI Meg Godlike MoBo, I9-9900k, GeForce 2080 X Trio, 64 GB Corsair Ram, Corsair 150I Triple Fan Cooler, 980 Evo 1 TB SSD, Intel 660P 1 TB SSD, 6 corsair LL120 Fans.

Thank Jim!

Yes, 10 days is a new record in the current international shipping environment.

I really like Huey, he is like a litmus test for my device. I fly with great pleasure. I'm a fan of piston planes and the Huey belongs to this category with a minimum of automation and a maximum of correct manual control.

Thanks again for your feedback. Fly and have fun flying!

Regards, Mikhail.

Hi Mikhail,

I PM'd you early May, got a read receipt but no reply - just checking I am still on your list :)

I tried to send a pm but it isn't showing up in my outbox. Interested in purchasing!!

Nobody is forgotten, nothing is forgotten!:smilewink:

Answered in a personal.

Just want to show you my VR cockpit in its helicopter configuration.

After a few flights, well, what can I say... let's contact k-51 and buy that collective!

:thumbup:

Great cockpit:thumbup:

Thank you for rating !!!!:beer: