Сollective pitch control lever

K-51

Hello virtual pilots.

For the past few months I have been very busy preparing for VFAT 2020 as part of the VAT=IRSS= aerobatic team.
We set ourselves a difficult task - to show that a virtual pilot can control any aircraft and in any simulator.
And we have shown this by presenting two programs on different simulators and on different types of aircraft within one festival.
Judging by the feedback from the public, we succeeded and we made a good show.
DCS Su-33.
War Thunder La-7 (simulator mode)

Regards VAT=IRSS=K51

• Like 1

thanks for the ping buddy!  I'm looking forward to flying with your collective!

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

20 часов назад, UDPiccolo сказал:

Hello K-51,

please add me to the list as well.

Thx

Hello.

Done. Thanks.

14 часов назад, tribundf сказал:

Hello K-51,

what is the estimated delivery time at this point if I am put on the list?

many thanks

Hello. 

Usually 2-3 months, because of the holidays may be a little longer. 

Edited by K-51

3 hours ago, K-51 said:

Hello virtual pilots!
Happy New Year and Merry Christmas!
May the next year be better and easier than the past. All health, happiness and fulfillment of desires !!!!

All the best to you and your family too, sir!

i5 8400 | 32 Gb RAM | RTX 2080Ti | Virpil Mongoose T-50 base w/ Warthog & Hornet sticks | Warthog throttle | Cougar throttle USB | DIY Collective | Virpil desk mount | VKB T-Rudder Mk IV | Oculus Rift S | Buddy-Fox A-10 UFC | 3x TM MFDs | 2x bass shakers pedal plate| SIMple SIMpit chair | WinWing TakeOff panel | PointCTRL v2 | Andre JetSeat | Winwing Hornet UFC | Winwing Viper ICP

FC3 - Warthog - F-5E - Harrier - NTTR - Hornet - Tomcat - Huey - Viper - C-101 - PG - Hip - SuperCarrier - Syria - Warthog II - Hind - South Atlantic - Sinai - Strike Eagle

Hello Mikhail,

if it's still possible, please put me on the list. I also wrote you a PM with my data at the same time.

I've had the Ka-50 since it was released and have now bought the Huey on sale. To be honest, I've never flown a lot with the helicopters because I never found the setup with the normal throttles good. I stumbled upon this thread yesterday while looking for a good collective control and I just love your work. I would be very happy if I could fly in 2-3 months with your great collective control.

Of course, I wish everyone a happy and, above all, healthy New Year 2021!

Edited by pikas

PC: Win 10 Pro 64bit, Ryzen 7 5800X3D, 64GB RAM, GForce RTX 4090.

Cockpit & HOTAS: VKB Gunfighter MKIII with MCG PRO, Vipril MT-50 CM2, Virpil Rotor Plus & SharKa-50 grip, Thrustmaster TPR, Virpil SharKa-50 Control Panel, WinWing Phoenix MIP, WinWing PTO & PCR, Total Control Apachte MPD frames, several DIY panels, NLR GTTRACK, NLR Motion V3, ButtKicker Gamer PLUS

VR: Varjo Aero, HP Reverb G2

1 час назад, Pikas62 сказал:

Hello Mikhail,

if it's still possible, please put me on the list. I also wrote you a PM with my data at the same time.

I've had the Ka-50 since it was released and have now bought the Huey on sale. To be honest, I've never flown a lot with the helicopters because I never found the setup with the normal throttles good. I stumbled upon this thread yesterday while looking for a good collective control and I just love your work. I would be very happy if I could fly in 2-3 months with your great collective control.

Of course, I wish everyone a happy and, above all, healthy New Year 2021!

Hello

Thank you. And you in the New Year 2021. Health, happiness and safety.
I accepted your application and replied to the PM.

hey there K-51 and a happy new year,

I´m very interested in your Collective and read through the Thread so far, so could you please add me to the list as well?

I send you a PM

Thx

Edited by MemphisBelle

DCS-Tutorial-Collection       

BlackSharkDen - Helicopter only

Specs:: ASrock Z790 Pro RS; Intel i5-13600K @5,1Ghz; 64GB DDR5 RAM; RTX 3080 @10GB; Corsair RMX Serie 750; 2x SSD 850 EVO 1x860 EVO 500GB 1x nvme M.2 970 EVO 1TB; 1x nvme M.2 980 Pro 2TB+ 3 TB HDD

Hardware: Oculus Rift S; HOTAS Warthog; Saitek Rudder Pedals, K-51 Collective

20 часов назад, Tensing сказал:

Hi Mikhail,

I love the design, could you add me to the waiting list also please? I’ve pm’d also. 

Many thanks

4 часа назад, MemphisBelle сказал:

hey there K-51 and a happy new year,

I´m very interested in your Collective and read through the Thread so far, so could you please add me to the list as well?

I send you a PM

Thx

Replied.
Thank you.
Happy New Year!!

18 часов назад, ckb сказал:

Hi do you have a collective for a Bell 407 or something close?..... 

There's no such thing.
It differs only in the block of buttons, and the principle of its operation is the same everywhere.
My collective works on all simulators and is defined as a joystick.

5 hours ago, qwksi1 said:

I received mine yesterday and was much heavier than I expected. Simply amazing looking. Well worth the wait!! Thank you.

How long did the shipment take?

Mine is sitting in Moscow for three days now, driving me crazy

3 hours ago, admiki said:

How long did the shipment take?

Mine is sitting in Moscow for three days now, driving me crazy

It may be there a bit longer. I got on the waiting list October 30.  On December 16, K-51 told me it was ready and I paid. He shipped it the next day. Here's the tracking on mine so far. It's still in Moscow, but it finally showed some new activity yesterday after going silent for three weeks. So don't give up hope! 😀

(This is for shipment to USA.)

Collective shipping.jpg

Edited by scrapple

54 minutes ago, scrapple said:

It may be there a bit longer. I got on the waiting list October 30.  On December 16, K-51 told me it was ready and I paid. He shipped it the next day. Here's the tracking on mine so far. It's still in Moscow, but it finally showed some new activity yesterday after going silent for three weeks. So don't give up hope! 😀

(This is for shipment to USA.)

Collective shipping.jpg

Mine has already cleared customs office. 

Screenshot (79).png

Edited by admiki
insert screenshot

Gentlemen, do not be nervous and be patient.
Due to the closure of borders as well as the lack of regular passenger flights between countries, all mail is sent by freight.
Parcels may wait for their flight at the terminal for some time. The waiting time is unknown.
Now the maximum delivery time is 1.5 months. Maybe faster.

Gentlemen, do not be nervous and be patient.
Due to the closure of borders as well as the lack of regular passenger flights between countries, all mail is sent by freight.
Parcels may wait for their flight at the terminal for some time. The waiting time is unknown.
Now the maximum delivery time is 1.5 months. Maybe faster.
I takes the time it takes.
Could you confirm I'm on the list? Sent you a PM.
Cheers!

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk