Сollective pitch control lever

K-51

Hello K-51!!! Please add me to your list sir, location is US.

Edited by Bamamike7187

CPU:Ryzen 7 3800X/Cooler:Corsair 280mm H115i Platinum with 15 total fans/Mobo:Asrock X570 Taichi/Ram:32GB 3600Mhz Gskill Trident Z Neo/GPU:EVGA XC Ultra 2 2080 Ti/PSU:Corsair RM850x/Storage:Samsung Evo970 250gb NVMe M.2, Samsung Evo960 1tb SSD, WD Blue 500gb SSD, WD Black 4tb HDD/Monitors: 2 Dell S2716DGR 1440p 144hz 1ms Gsync/Case:Thermaltake Veiw 71 Snow/VR:Oculus Rift S/Track Ir5/VKB Gunfighter Mk.III Base & MCG Pro Grip/MFG Crosswinds V2 Rudder Pedals/Virpil MT-50CM Throttle/TM Cougar MFDs

10 часов назад, Stonepile сказал:

Hello @K-51. I would also like to be placed on the list for purchase. Country of receipt would be USA. If you require further information, please let me know. Thank you!

3 часа назад, Bamamike7187 сказал:

Hello K-51!!! Please add me to your list sir, location is US.

Hello!!!!

Added.
So far there is enough information.
I will let you know when the device is ready for you.

Thanks.

• Like 1

Just revisited this thread after quite some time---and wow, K-51---congratulations on the success of your collective.  I was fortunate to be an early purchaser last January---and a year later I am just as impressed by the quality and functionality of the collective as I was back then.  

For all who are on the wait list---I assure you it will be worth the wait.  It is a great device with quality that surpasses the cost in this niche flight sim business.

• Like 1

Intel 8700K, delidded at 5.1 ghz, Asrock z370 Extreme4, 32gb DDR4 3200, MSI Ventus RTX 3080, triple 1440p Dell s2716dg screens, VKB Gunfighter Mk.I, Virpil M50-CM2 throttle, MFG Crosswind pedals.

4 минуты назад, manashttu сказал:

Just revisited this thread after quite some time---and wow, K-51---congratulations on the success of your collective.  I was fortunate to be an early purchaser last January---and a year later I am just as impressed by the quality and functionality of the collective as I was back then.  

For all who are on the wait list---I assure you it will be worth the wait.  It is a great device with quality that surpasses the cost in this niche flight sim business.

Wow hello !!!!!! Thank you, I'm very glad to hear that.

11 часов назад, Ranger1959 сказал:

Hi K-51

I would like to get one of your collectives, let me know how long the waiting list is and how you would like to get the payment sent

Simon

UK shipping

Hello Simon.

Term 2-3 months. All after receiving a message from me that the device is ready for you.

• Thanks 1

On 1/13/2021 at 2:52 AM, K-51 said:

There's no such thing.
It differs only in the block of buttons, and the principle of its operation is the same everywhere.
My collective works on all simulators and is defined as a joystick.

Ok sorry, that's what I meant......the block of buttons?........I'm really not using the buttons on the hotas one I have now.......so please put me on your list and email me when you are ready for payment and shipping.......shipping will be to the US

Edited by ckb

41 минуту назад, ckb сказал:

Ok sorry, that's what I meant......the block of buttons?........I'm really not using the buttons on the hotas one I have now.......so please put me on your list and email me when you are ready for payment and shipping.......shipping will be to the US

Added.

Thanks.

8 часов назад, dh82a сказал:

@K-51

I would like to order a collective please.  whenever is convenient and feasible

Delivery to UK

Added.

Term 2-3 months. All after receiving a message from me that the device is ready for you.

Thanks.

• Like 1

On 1/31/2021 at 7:16 AM, K-51 said:

Hello Simon.

Happy days can I have one sent to me please 👍

On 1/31/2021 at 7:16 AM, K-51 said:Hello Simon.

👍

Edited by Ranger1959

12 hours ago, Cereus said:

Hi K-51

I would like to order your collective please. Could you please add me to the list?

Delivery to Latvia.

Thank you.

Do I get a discount? This is now 5th or 6th guy ordering from our group since I started braging about my new collective.

Joking of course, I am happy that people are ordering your collective.

17 часов назад, Cereus сказал:

Hi K-51

I would like to order your collective please. Could you please add me to the list?

Delivery to Latvia.

Thank you.

Added.
Thanks.

4 часа назад, admiki сказал:

Do I get a discount? This is now 5th or 6th guy ordering from our group since I started braging about my new collective.

Joking of course, I am happy that people are ordering your collective.

The plans include a throttle valve for a piston aircraft. You are guaranteed a discount))))😆

How long does it currently take until the shipment is flown out from Moscow Airport? The shipment has already been approved by customs.

PC: Win 10 Pro 64bit, Ryzen 7 5800X3D, 64GB RAM, GForce RTX 4090.

Cockpit & HOTAS: VKB Gunfighter MKIII with MCG PRO, Vipril MT-50 CM2, Virpil Rotor Plus & SharKa-50 grip, Thrustmaster TPR, Virpil SharKa-50 Control Panel, WinWing Phoenix MIP, WinWing PTO & PCR, Total Control Apachte MPD frames, several DIY panels, NLR GTTRACK, NLR Motion V3, ButtKicker Gamer PLUS

VR: Varjo Aero, HP Reverb G2

4 часа назад, Pikas62 сказал:

How long does it currently take until the shipment is flown out from Moscow Airport? The shipment has already been approved by customs.

Unfortunately, due to the lack of regular flights, this period is not predictable. All transportation is carried out by cargo planes. Waiting for your flight can take 2 to 4 weeks.

Thanks for the information. Yes, unfortunately that is currently the case. Crap epidemic.

PC: Win 10 Pro 64bit, Ryzen 7 5800X3D, 64GB RAM, GForce RTX 4090.

Cockpit & HOTAS: VKB Gunfighter MKIII with MCG PRO, Vipril MT-50 CM2, Virpil Rotor Plus & SharKa-50 grip, Thrustmaster TPR, Virpil SharKa-50 Control Panel, WinWing Phoenix MIP, WinWing PTO & PCR, Total Control Apachte MPD frames, several DIY panels, NLR GTTRACK, NLR Motion V3, ButtKicker Gamer PLUS

VR: Varjo Aero, HP Reverb G2

23 минуты назад, Pikas62 сказал:

Thanks for the information. Yes, unfortunately that is currently the case. Crap epidemic.

Yes, the reality of life ..... But now it has somehow improved.
Last year, the waiting period for dispatch was 1.5-2 months. Anti-record delivery time of 6 months in the USA, delivery in late February, receipt in mid-July.
Thank you man for your patience.

13 hours ago, Stein Bergum said:

Hello, I like to buy one K51 collective , how do I do that ?

Best regards:  steinbergum@hotmail.com

Send him a PM with your Nickname and your country. He´ll then will reply to you with shipping costs and further information.

DCS-Tutorial-Collection       

BlackSharkDen - Helicopter only

Specs:: ASrock Z790 Pro RS; Intel i5-13600K @5,1Ghz; 64GB DDR5 RAM; RTX 3080 @10GB; Corsair RMX Serie 750; 2x SSD 850 EVO 1x860 EVO 500GB 1x nvme M.2 970 EVO 1TB; 1x nvme M.2 980 Pro 2TB+ 3 TB HDD

Hardware: Oculus Rift S; HOTAS Warthog; Saitek Rudder Pedals, K-51 Collective

16.02.2021 в 11:26, Stein Bergum сказал:

Hello, I like to buy one K51 collective , how do I do that ?

Best regards

Hello,

I have accepted your application.
Thank.
I'll let you know when it's ready for you.

P.S. No need to write your email address in the general subject. This is personal information.