Сollective pitch control lever

K-51

7 часов назад, SouthernChap сказал:

Please add me to the list too.

I'm in the UK.

(I am far too excited about this for a nearly 50 year old! :D)

Received.
I'll let you know when it's ready for you.

Thank.
Take care of yourself!

• Like 1

8 часов назад, ContourFul сказал:

Hi

If I add myself to the list, how much do I have to wait from now for the product to be manufactured? Estimated

Hi 

Now the production time is 1.5-2 months.

3 часа назад, badwookie сказал:

Hi Mikhail,

Not sure if I need to, but I've sent you a PM to be added to the waiting list.

Kind regards and much anticipation.

Tom

Hi Tom, answered in PM 

Thank.

The K51 collective arrived at my place today. Shipping from Moscow to Germany only took 15 days - a new speed record ;-). What can I say, the packaging is perfect and the device arrived in the best condition. The processing of the device is really very professional. It is fully calibrated and ready to use. K-51 Congratulations on this great job. I am happy to have bought the Collective. It's worth every penny and the wait.

IMG_9819.jpg

IMG_9822.jpg

IMG_9823.jpg

IMG_9824.jpg

• Like 3

PC: Win 10 Pro 64bit, Ryzen 7 5800X3D, 64GB RAM, GForce RTX 4090.

Cockpit & HOTAS: VKB Gunfighter MKIII with MCG PRO, Vipril MT-50 CM2, Virpil Rotor Plus & SharKa-50 grip, Thrustmaster TPR, Virpil SharKa-50 Control Panel, WinWing Phoenix MIP, WinWing PTO & PCR, Total Control Apachte MPD frames, several DIY panels, NLR GTTRACK, NLR Motion V3, ButtKicker Gamer PLUS

VR: Varjo Aero, HP Reverb G2

My Collective was delivered to Germany Yesterday. The journey took 13 days and it arrived actually a week earlier than expected.

This is my current (in between solution) for my VR set up...I´ll built it a bit more clean later on (so far it works great anyways)...but just wanted to try it so bad 🙂
The experience now (especially in VR) is simply amazing, thanks so much K-51.

Screenshot

• Like 1

DCS-Tutorial-Collection       

BlackSharkDen - Helicopter only

Specs:: ASrock Z790 Pro RS; Intel i5-13600K @5,1Ghz; 64GB DDR5 RAM; RTX 3080 @10GB; Corsair RMX Serie 750; 2x SSD 850 EVO 1x860 EVO 500GB 1x nvme M.2 970 EVO 1TB; 1x nvme M.2 980 Pro 2TB+ 3 TB HDD

Hardware: Oculus Rift S; HOTAS Warthog; Saitek Rudder Pedals, K-51 Collective

22 hours ago, MemphisBelle said:

My Collective was delivered to Germany Yesterday. The journey took 13 days and it arrived actually a week earlier than expected.

This is my current (in between solution) for my VR set up...I´ll built it a bit more clean later on (so far it works great anyways)...but just wanted to try it so bad 🙂
The experience now (especially in VR) is simply amazing, thanks so much K-51.

Screenshot

You owe me a beer for this

Sorry for posting late Mikhail.
Mine took 13 days through export/transport/import, Moscow-Oslo. 15 days "door to door", pretty much. But it lay at the post office for three days, as my GF takes priority. Now, I have been using it almost non stop for five days.
I don't really have more superlatives to add that others hasn't already said. But this might, or I'm pretty sure, the absolute best peripheral I have ever purchased. And the price is just not believable!
Well done!
Between houses for the moment, but it was super easy to mount temporarily anyway.
If you're into helicopters, and don't want to build your own. This is the thing.
Thanks again Mikhail. Gotta teach the GF now.
Cheers!
a255862e4f7a138ce3d3b24c7589b8c4.jpg08e803cf74de6de7d61484a196cf9347.jpg

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Thank you gentlemen for the reviews and photos. I am very glad that my efforts bring you pleasure and that you like the device.
Delivery in 13-15 days is fast, compared to last year, when it was expected to arrive 1-1.5 months.

Health and safety to you. Pleasant flight.

Best regards, Mikhail K-51

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 1/31/2021 at 3:29 PM, K-51 said:

Added.

Thanks.

Hi K-51, I'm sure you are busy by seeing how many people want your collective........just checking in.....any idea of time frame till ship?....will you notify me through email or this forum?

Edited by ckb