Сollective pitch control lever

K-51

I have a Question for you K-51 you every thought about making the grip end changeable Like Viripl planes to do that way you have that option in the end to swap the Grip around say for the Mi-24 Grip or say the Cobra Grip?    Is this something Possible something you could do I think this would be a amazing + for the device?

48 minutes ago, Gumbie said:

I have a Question for you K-51 you every thought about making the grip end changeable Like Viripl planes to do that way you have that option in the end to swap the Grip around say for the Mi-24 Grip or say the Cobra Grip?    Is this something Possible something you could do I think this would be a amazing + for the device?

I've been thinking the same.  Given the 'brains' are Virpil, I'm wondering if electronically at least the Virpil grips will be compatible. 

Obviously there'd be the physical fitting part to deal with but that's just a matter of crafting.

The other possible wrinkle would be that the Virpil grips might be too heavy for the friction 'clutch' so maybe it wouldn't work after all.

Eh, when Virpil come out with their collective grips, I might buy one and see. 😉

This the exact reason I had to ask this question because they are offering grips which I think if K-51 can get them set up for grip swapping OMG he would sales HUNDREDS OVER TOP OF VIRPIL hands down due to price alone.     Just something to think about if it can be done think it would be worth it hell even if it was a $20 upgrade I would pay it be straight up about it, I do see that there would be small increase to base price but I don't think it would be much more to discourage people from purchasing just my Opinion and looks like I am not the only one whos thinking the same way.  Hell you could even do a offer upgrade for older collectives to those who already bought it also at small few, or they may just have to buy a new one but I 100% think it be worth a shot to try to make them with Grip swap.

21 час назад, Stormman641 сказал:

I would like to be added to the list to buy a collective please! I live in the United States. 

Added.
Thanks.

19 часов назад, crispy12 сказал:

Hello

Please add me to your collective list!

Added.
Thanks.

5 часов назад, Gumbie сказал:

Unfortunately, on this model, it will not work to make an adapter for connecting the VIRPIL handle.
The angle corrector position mechanism is located in the button block.

8 минут назад, Brockman сказал:

Hello K-51,

very impressed by your collective. Could you please add me to your ordering list? Shipping would be to germany.

I am really looking forward to replacing my DIY solution with this beauty. 🙂

Brockman

Hi Brockman,

Added.
Thanks.

21 hours ago, K-51 said:

Unfortunately, on this model, it will not work to make an adapter for connecting the VIRPIL handle.
The angle corrector position mechanism is located in the button block.

The term 'angle corrector position mechanism' has confused me somewhat.  Could explain what that means? 

Ah, do you mean the 'throttle', the twist part that controls the engine fuel rate?

If so, I wondered if that might be a problem with fitting Virpil grips and this would explain it. 😉

Edited by SouthernChap

Yep, right. 

That's what I thought; what you're talking about is, what in English we'd call the throttle, or rather the parts of your design that implement the throttle.

Because that's held in the 'head' I can see why that would be a problem swapping out grips.  

Thank you for the explanation.

• Like 1

4 часа назад, SouthernChap сказал:

Yep, right. 

That's what I thought; what you're talking about is, what in English we'd call the throttle, or rather the parts of your design that implement the throttle.

Because that's held in the 'head' I can see why that would be a problem swapping out grips.  

Thank you for the explanation.

Excellent.
I mainly use the names for Russian helicopters.
What you call an MI-8 choke is called a corrector. Sets the minimum and maximum engine speed values.
Colletive - handle step gas (RSHG)
Increasing the angle of attack of the blades (stick up, increasing the propeller pitch) simultaneously increases engine speed and power.

I was thinking about making replaceable pens. But so far this is very difficult to implement, while maintaining the simplicity of functionality and size so that the device can be correctly positioned on the chair.

I hope that the insight will reach me))))

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 часа назад, Brochunter сказал:

Looks great. Please add me to the collective list. Thank you.

Added.

Please indicate your country, you can in PM
Thanks.

Edited by K-51

48 минут назад, guimcdo сказал:

Hello Mikhail,

Could you please add me to the production planning ? Shipping for France.

What's your production time currently (out of shipping time) ?

Thanks

Hello,

Added.
Thanks.
The approximate period is 2 months, taking into account the queue.

46 минут назад, guimcdo сказал:

Thanks for your reply. Do you already think to use an hydraulic damper into your system ? Don't know if it's possible:

image.png

It's a motorcycle damper for steering wheel.

No, I didn’t think and I will not.
I know him. He has a very big drawback, after a short downtime, he starts to move in a jerk, which is not suitable for use in Сollective.

12 часов назад, wutz сказал:

Hello Mikhail, tried to contact you directly through email but got no response. I would also like to be added  to the production plan. Location Czech rep.

Added.
Thanks.