Сollective pitch control lever

K-51

8 часов назад, willyp13 сказал:

Hi, Can you put me on your list for a collective control?, let me know whenever you're ready, is paypal a good form of payment for you?, I'm in the US.

7 часов назад, BigMillerTime сказал:

Please add me to the list, sir. Shipping to US. 

Hello gentlemen,

Added.
Thanks.
Yes, I will let you know when the device is fully operational and shipped to you. PayPal, everything else after my message.

4 часа назад, NightShiftNinja сказал:

Please add me to the list as well. Shipping to Canada!!

Sent from my SM-N975W using Tapatalk

Edited by K-51

6 часов назад, Paradaz сказал:

Please add me to the list K-51.....shipping to UK

2 часа назад, Oozler сказал:

Not sure of cost in Canadian dollars or shipping to Canada.... But let the good times roll 🙂 Please sign me up my good man!

Added.
Thanks.

• Like 2

13 часов назад, edwardred1 сказал:

hello! I tried using the email I found in an article to contact in Oct 2020, but couldn't 😞 could I be put on the list for this collective? I can PM my details, based in East coast USA.

I put you on the list. Thank you.
There is enough data so far. Expect a message from me that the device is ready for you. In the PM on this forum.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, K-51 said:

There is enough data so far. Expect a message from me that the device is ready for you. In the PM on this forum.

thank you so much!!!

10 hours ago, K-51 said:

also, is the wait time around 2 months or so? just curious 😀

Hi K-51, could you please add me to the list also (probably very long now, but I can wait ;))

Shipping to The Netherlands.

Thanks!

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Specs and Hardware:

Win7 x64 Enterprise | i5 3570k OC'ed@4.5Gz | MSI GTX 660 TI OC 2GB | 16GB | Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H | Crucial M4 128GB SSD (OS) | Samsung 830 SSD 256GB (Dedicated to FSX) | Samsung 1TB | Acer 27" Monitor | TrackIR 4 | Logitech DiNovo MX-Laser Desktop | 27" Acer S273HL | Hotas Warthog and Cougar | Cougar MFD | Toshiba portege M205-s810 Tablet-PC for charts, touchbuddy etc. Win7 32 bit [/b]

1 час назад, nPulse сказал:

Hi K-51, could you please add me to the list also (probably very long now, but I can wait ;))

Shipping to The Netherlands.

Thanks!

Hi,

Added.
Thanks.

2 months or so

Hello! I'd like to ask a quick question before pulling the trigger:

Can industrious individuals, with components lying around, easily add buttons etc. to the button box/make their own box with more inputs? I noticed in one picture that there are a few headers free on the board.

• Like 1

Please add me to the list 😃

Shipping to Switzerland 

Mobo: ASUS Maximus IX Hero, CPU: i7-7700K @ 4,8, GPU: Asus GeForce GTX 1080 Ti OC, RAM: 32 GB G Skill Ripjaws V DDR4-3200, SSD: Samsung EVO 1Tb, SSD2: Samsung EVO 512 GB, HDD: Seagate Baracude 2Tb, Soundcard: Asus Strix Raid Pro

Joystick: Virpil MongoosT-50CM2 Base with 50CM2 Grip

Trottle: Virpil MongoosT-50CM Throttle V3

Pedals: Thrustmaster TPR

Track IR 5 Pro

Thrustmaster MFCD and Elgato Streamdeck XL

Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/siema02/

YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/siema112/

12 часов назад, jubuttib сказал:

Hello! I'd like to ask a quick question before pulling the trigger:

Can industrious individuals, with components lying around, easily add buttons etc. to the button box/make their own box with more inputs? I noticed in one picture that there are a few headers free on the board.

As I wrote above and showed the photo, the button block is rigidly connected by the throttle stick mechanism. The most you can do is change the lid.

2 more buttons can be connected to the board located in the button block. There are 20 of them in total.
You can connect another 3 such boards and 15 buttons to the controller itself using a diode circuit + 5 axes.

To save production time, I now get controllers with the minimum number of contact groups required.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, K-51 said:

As I wrote above and showed the photo, the button block is rigidly connected by the throttle stick mechanism. The most you can do is change the lid.

2 more buttons can be connected to the board located in the button block. There are 20 of them in total.
You can connect another 3 such boards and 15 buttons to the controller itself using a diode circuit + 5 axes.

To save production time, I now get controllers with the minimum number of contact groups required.

Ah sorry, I missed your post while quickly glancing through the thread! I originally saw the images on a completely other website.

Thank you for the information, please add me to the list as well. Shipping to Finland. 😃

EDIT: Is there any way to source those boards, that's available to the general public?

Edited by jubuttib

5 часов назад, jubuttib сказал:

Thank you for the information, please add me to the list as well. Shipping to Finland.

Added.
Thanks.

I will ask a question about controllers and will let you know in a PM.

• Like 2

I have to say I ordered and cant wait to get it,  everyone please remember this that shipping takes some time.  Any where from 3-8 weeks depending on Customs and other random BS but besides that 100% worth the purchase.    Mine right now is either on plane or boat but it will get here lol.     Hopefully K-51 can come up with new design that lets you do a Grip swap on the end for when these other companies finally get there collectives on the market but sure he will have to wait until they release and he can get his hands on one to design around it.   As soon as this does happen PUT ME DOWN FOR ANOTHER LOL.

• Like 1

14.04.2021 в 15:31, WillyPete сказал:

Hello.  

Has the firmware been updated for the latest models?  

Do some of us that got the first versions have to update at any time?  

Thanks.

Hello,

The program and firmware are updated several times. To install the new Virpil program and controller firmware, download the latest version from the official website.

https://virpil.freshdesk.com/en/support/solutions/articles/47001164128-vpc-software-setup-version-20210102-patch
My recommendation, before installing the program, remove the old version from Windows.

You can find the device profile on the first page of the discussion.

Remember that the profile for my device is not in the Virpil database. It must be installed from the folder where you save it.

Since last fall, when Virpil software and controller firmware are updated, device profiles have been working correctly and do not need to be changed.

02.jpg

When changing the firmware, it may be necessary to physically disconnect the USB connector from the computer. Do this if the process stops for a long time.

100.png

This is how the picture should look after completing the installation of the controller firmware. This is normal since my device profile is not in the program's database. Click OK and the program will automatically take you to the profile setup page.

101.png

103.png

After installing the device profile, be sure to press the green "save VPC device" button and calibrate the axes.

Edited by K-51
  • Like 1