Сollective pitch control lever

K-51

2 hours ago, LeLv30_Superbus said:

Small customizations. The black flat top switch cap is an optical fibre terminal (idk its real name). Sits very tight and in VR it gives a distinct feel under your thumb.

collective_06.jpg

5 buttons/switch positions are still unused. I'm assigning more controls next.

How did you print those labels?

i5 8400 | 32 Gb RAM | RTX 2080Ti | Virpil Mongoose T-50 base w/ Warthog & Hornet sticks | Warthog throttle | Cougar throttle USB | DIY Collective | Virpil desk mount | VKB T-Rudder Mk IV | Oculus Rift S | Buddy-Fox A-10 UFC | 3x TM MFDs | 2x bass shakers pedal plate| SIMple SIMpit chair | WinWing TakeOff panel | PointCTRL v2 | Andre JetSeat | Winwing Hornet UFC | Winwing Viper ICP

FC3 - Warthog - F-5E - Harrier - NTTR - Hornet - Tomcat - Huey - Viper - C-101 - PG - Hip - SuperCarrier - Syria - Warthog II - Hind - South Atlantic - Sinai - Strike Eagle

Some good mounting ideas here. Mine is mounted to a small offside table. I couldn't get it to mount to my chair in a reasonable position for use, it's a Secretlab chair so a little bulky and the room I have to move in is quite limited. Also I prefer it fixed rather than it move with chair movement if you get what I mean. A little scruffy but does the job.

Access to the collective adjustment knob is limited but the stick is so well made it hasn't moved a jot after very intensive use for the past two weeks. 

I have to say it's brilliant for my helicopter flying and it has improved my helo ops massively. I also used some printing tape for my knob labelling too in my case a Brother printer did the job.

Collective cropped.png

• Like 1

SYSTEM SPECS: Hardware Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700K CPU @ 3.80GHz, 3792 Mhz, 64Gb RAM, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090,

CONTROLS: VPC Rotor TCS Base, VPC Hawk-60 Collective Grip, VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base, VPC Constellation ALPHA Prime [R], Thrustmaster Warthog – Throttle, Thrustmaster TPR - Pendular Rudder Pedals, Honeycomb Alpha Flight Control (For Anubis C-130 Hercules), Meta Quest Pro.

SOFTWARE: Microsoft Windows 11,

5 hours ago, Mordants said:

"it's a Secretlab chair so a little bulky and the room I have to move in is quite limited.

Crap, I just got a Secret Labs Omega chair and was hoping it'll work. Guess now I know I need to make a bracket to fix it to the chair.

On 6/1/2021 at 10:44 PM, Furlow said:

t

Nice, I ordered on March 15th so I'll be getting a notification any day now hopefully.

Sweet, so only about another month+ for me as well (April 13th, during a rush as well). Excitement is rising, I also managed to get a friend into flying helis in DCS. 😃

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Stormman641 said:

Crap, I just got a Secret Labs Omega chair and was hoping it'll work. Guess now I know I need to make a bracket to fix it to the chair.

I think you maybe ok. I initially took the left arm off the chair to get it to fit and it seemed ok I just didn't have the swing room and the stick was a little to far forward for my liking, with the supplied bracket. Hence the rethink.

Though as I remember the supplied bracket fixing slots didn't line up with the bracket for the SecretLab arm rest holes 😞

Edited by Mordants
  • Like 2

SYSTEM SPECS: Hardware Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700K CPU @ 3.80GHz, 3792 Mhz, 64Gb RAM, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090,

CONTROLS: VPC Rotor TCS Base, VPC Hawk-60 Collective Grip, VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base, VPC Constellation ALPHA Prime [R], Thrustmaster Warthog – Throttle, Thrustmaster TPR - Pendular Rudder Pedals, Honeycomb Alpha Flight Control (For Anubis C-130 Hercules), Meta Quest Pro.

On 6/5/2021 at 10:17 PM, Mordants said:

... it has improved my helo ops massively.

Tell me about it. Before, I could  barely take off in a Huey without breaking something.

But last night, armed with my new K-51, I made a controlled approach and landed like a feather - on a hill top - in the f****** dark! 🚁 🌚

• Like 3

1 hour ago, LeLv30_Superbus said:

Tell me about it. Before, I could  barely take off in a Huey without breaking something.

But last night, armed with my new K-51, I made a controlled approach and landed like a feather - on a hill top - in the f****** dark! 🚁 🌚

Great! I have yet to master the Huey, still on the Mi-8 which is going quite well and now the Ka-50 which is terrific. Making up streamdeck buttons is now taking my time to complement my flying. Luckily having been made redundant It keeps me busy!

• Like 1

7 часов назад, Maverick24 сказал:

Thank you very much. So I can count with it..? :). 

Yes, of course, this pen is yours.

5 часов назад, glynd02 сказал:

Hi Mikhail - sent you a PM to request to be added to the wait list please. 🙂

Wondering how long it is now... Longer than a thing with very long arms probably 🙂 

Cheers

Glyn

I answered you in PM.
As it was written above, this is 2 months, taking into account the sequence. But electronics constantly hold me back.

6 часов назад, Mdrader сказал:

Hi Mikhail,

I’d like to be added to your list to order one, looks fantastic. Shipping to the United States. 

Thanks,

Matt

Hi Matt,

Added.
Thank you.

Mikhail

8 часов назад, Raas сказал:

Hi Mkhaiil,

Can you add me to your list please. Shipment to Israel.

Thank you in advance

Hi Raas,

Added.
Thank you.

If you do not often appear on the forum, write to your personal contact so that I can inform you about the readiness.
Or set up an e-mail notification about the receipt of a message in the PM of the forum.

Edited by K-51
  • Like 1

Hello, I reserved a k 51 a month ago but I'm worried about customs fees because from July 1 in Europe we will be systematically taxed unless VAT paid to the dealer, what is the country of shipment ?

5800X - 3080 - 32GODDR4 - Reverb G2 - Virpil Mongoost T50C with constellation alpha - Сollective pitch control lever by K51 - Thrustmaster pendular - Honneycomb Bravo

7 часов назад, dovichino сказал:

Hello, I reserved a k 51 a month ago but I'm worried about customs fees because from July 1 in Europe we will be systematically taxed unless VAT paid to the dealer, what is the country of shipment ?

Russia