Сollective pitch control lever

K-51

I am having some issues and hope someone here can help. I had to rebuild my computer and lost my collective configuration. I downloaded the Virpil config software and imported the most recent profile from page 1 of the thread. My issue is that the only thing that is recognized is the collective axis. No buttons or the other axis (throttle). Any suggestions. TIA!

2 hours ago, FFJim1280 said:

I am having some issues and hope someone here can help. I had to rebuild my computer and lost my collective configuration. I downloaded the Virpil config software and imported the most recent profile from page 1 of the thread. My issue is that the only thing that is recognized is the collective axis. No buttons or the other axis (throttle). Any suggestions. TIA!

Disregard. I figured it out. Missed one step!!!

Hi K-51, Read a review on you collective, very interested.

Please add me to your list Shipping to Perth, Western Australia.

Thanks.....compuway

Self Built Block 52 F-16 Cockpit - Win10 Pro 64Bit; i5-6600K @ 3.40GHz; ASROCK Z170 Extreme 4+; 32GB Corsair Vengence DDR3 1600MHz; AMD Radeon Vega 64 8GB HBM2; TM Warthog HOTAS; TM Cougar MFD x3; Saitek Pro Combat Pedals; TIR-5 w/Pro Clip; Logitech G510; Logitech G13; Gametrix KW908 G-Cueing Jetseat.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

5 часов назад, compuway сказал:

Hi K-51, Read a review on you collective, very interested.

Please add me to your list Shipping to Perth, Western Australia.

Thanks.....compuway

5 часов назад, Gipsy сказал:

Hi Mikhail,

Please add me to the list.

Shipping to Lisbon - Portugal. Thanks!

Hello compuway, Gipsy, 

Added.
Thank you gentlemen.

Edited by K-51
  • Like 1

Thank you very much Mikhail! It arrived today and it's much nicer then I expected! A very nice job, cant wait to try it out!

• Like 2

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Specs and Hardware:

Win7 x64 Enterprise | i5 3570k OC'ed@4.5Gz | MSI GTX 660 TI OC 2GB | 16GB | Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H | Crucial M4 128GB SSD (OS) | Samsung 830 SSD 256GB (Dedicated to FSX) | Samsung 1TB | Acer 27" Monitor | TrackIR 4 | Logitech DiNovo MX-Laser Desktop | 27" Acer S273HL | Hotas Warthog and Cougar | Cougar MFD | Toshiba portege M205-s810 Tablet-PC for charts, touchbuddy etc. Win7 32 bit [/b]

Just took delivery of mine today! It actually arrived into the country last week, but customs and postage took ages to send it forward.

Like nPulse said above me, feels very nice. I'd heard it felt sturdy and smooth, but it still feels better than I expected. If it weren't for the 3D printing and shall we say "not quite Apple level of industrial design" you'd think this was made by a big company dedicated to these things.

Top job K-51!

• Like 2

Have now had a chance to fly a bit with this thing, and boy howdy, it really makes a big difference to using a throttle (TWCS in my case, no stiction issues). So much more natural to pull up when cushioning in for a landing, the long smooth range of motion improves accuracy of inputs massively, it's just a lovely feeling. And indeed the device feels solid as heck. There's no slack anywhere that I can feel, any movement that's not pure axis movement feels like I'm bending the metal supports, or rather that my mounting system isn't 100% solid. The 3D printed components really surprised me, very well made. You can of course see the surface finish, and if you run your fingernail across them there's the telltale scratchy noise, but they feel dang solid, I have no worries about their durability. Especially the throttle handle feels really nice and grippy with the texture.

If anyone is on the fence about this thing, you enjoy helicopters in sims but are using a throttle, your finances allow it, and you don't want to invest about double the money on a Virpil system or much much more on a Komodo or something, I can heartily recommend this collective. It's a really well built, solid and great feeling device, and K-51 was very clear with his communications and instructions on how to operate it. Really happy with the experience!

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, jubuttib said:

Have now had a chance to fly a bit with this thing, and boy howdy, it really makes a big difference to using a throttle (TWCS in my case, no stiction issues). So much more natural to pull up when cushioning in for a landing, the long smooth range of motion improves accuracy of inputs massively, it's just a lovely feeling. And indeed the device feels solid as heck. There's no slack anywhere that I can feel, any movement that's not pure axis movement feels like I'm bending the metal supports, or rather that my mounting system isn't 100% solid. The 3D printed components really surprised me, very well made. You can of course see the surface finish, and if you run your fingernail across them there's the telltale scratchy noise, but they feel dang solid, I have no worries about their durability. Especially the throttle handle feels really nice and grippy with the texture.

If anyone is on the fence about this thing, you enjoy helicopters in sims but are using a throttle, your finances allow it, and you don't want to invest about double the money on a Virpil system or much much more on a Komodo or something, I can heartily recommend this collective. It's a really well built, solid and great feeling device, and K-51 was very clear with his communications and instructions on how to operate it. Really happy with the experience!

Pffff, the fence was not the problem.... It's the long wait that proves to be the challenge!

Thank you for your review Jubuttib!

• Like 1

18 часов назад, jubuttib сказал:

Thank you very much for your feedback.
I am very pleased to read this.

18 часов назад, Leader98 сказал:

Pffff, the fence was not the problem.... It's the long wait that proves to be the challenge!

Thank you for your review Jubuttib!

Unfortunately, this is so, you can wait for a long time. My weak point is electronics, the only thing I don't do myself.

49 минут назад, royl1n сказал:

Hi Mikhail,

Please add me to the list.

Shipping to Norway.

Thank you! 

Hi royl1n,

Added.

Thank you! 

• Like 3