Сollective pitch control lever

K-51

So for all the people looking to buy in the United States.

I myself have purchased one of K-51 Collectives and can say with out a doubt that its a nice piece of gear and works outstanding.

I have used the collective in game and its amazing, for its price range an can say that the Twist Throttle he did is a nice touch and hope to see a new Design by K-51 later with possible swappable Grip if he ever choses to do so I will be one of the first to make a purchase.    ( Sure he has his has full right now but one day maybe)

But anyone thinking about making this Purchase please REMEMBER that it is going to take possible a month or longer to recive the device thanks to the way Shipping is handled in each country,  I myself did this wait and can tell you it was worth it to save money and get a great device.

Also if you every have any issues K-51 is there for you just send him a Private Message, say your hate switch dies he will help you get the right replacement and even tell you the steps to do the repair and save you Shipping, Money, Time and Headache with the issue.    ( Not saying his GOD but dam good Collective maker lol)

If anyone has any question feel free to shot me message and ill do my best to answer them, and hope that this helps some of you make that choice to pick one up or not but if your a HELO Jockey I have to say I enjoy it.

• Thanks 1

14 минут назад, CAJEE сказал:

Привет, Михаил! Получил мой коллектив 06 августа и не могу дождаться, чтобы попробовать. Элемент управления приятный на ощупь и плавно перемещается. Хорошо сделано и стоит ждать!

Отличная упаковка для долгого путешествия!

Еще раз спасибо

Hi, 

Excellent.
Thanks.

• Like 1

6 часов назад, MaRaud3r сказал:

Thank you. Do you have an idea of how long the waiting list is?

The term is 2-2.5 months, it can go up to 3. It depends on the electronics that I receive from another person.

4 часа назад, fredgun99 сказал:

Ordered mine 15th may he posted it 26 June arrived in Australia yesterday so now just waiting on Australia post

cant wait 

👏👍

This is very fast, the last package to Australia was traveling for almost 2 months.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Mikhail does a great job, folks! Hardware came within a few days to Germany right to my door. Very well protected, no administrative acts - paperworks perfectly done! Checked the hard-, firm- and software - flawless. That's very good craftsmanship, no gaps, no waggles. Screwed the mount to my wooden chair, adjusted the collective (freedom given by the mount plus-minus 10 cm ca.), tighten again - rock-solid. Only thing to do - same solution I use for the Virpil-joystick: a holey old sock fixed with a rubber-band to cover the mechanics against dust. Thank you Mikhail! :worthy: :clap_2: :thumbup:

Edited by Retnek

"Those who admire me for my 275 kills know nothing about war" Günther Rall

6 hours ago, Retnek said:

Only thing to do - same solution I use for the Virpil-joystick: a holey old sock fixed with a rubber-band to cover the mechanics against dust. Thank you Mikhail! :worthy: :clap_2: :thumbup:

And here's me looking for a brush type anti dust solution, sock works for now. Great idea!

SYSTEM SPECS: Hardware Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700K CPU @ 3.80GHz, 3792 Mhz, 64Gb RAM, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090,

CONTROLS: VPC Rotor TCS Base, VPC Hawk-60 Collective Grip, VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base, VPC Constellation ALPHA Prime [R], Thrustmaster Warthog – Throttle, Thrustmaster TPR - Pendular Rudder Pedals, Honeycomb Alpha Flight Control (For Anubis C-130 Hercules), Meta Quest Pro.

SOFTWARE: Microsoft Windows 11,

Mine arrived yesterday as well(Australia)

quick delivery, Easy to track, well packaged, very well made, works fantastic with mfs2020, plenty of buttons and switches plus twist grip, you won’t regret your purchase 

thank you Mikhail 

• Like 1

IMG_20210817_110637.jpgBonjour, je viens de rentrer de vacances et je peux enfin tester ce collectif, Vraiment super, ça change tout par rapport à mon phacochère papillon. Je viens de France, la livraison a été extrêmement rapide, payée le 8 août, reçue le 12 août sans douane. J'ai dû pré-commander le 26 mai. Merci pour tout !!! Ludovic

Edited by dovichino
Photos
  • Like 2

5800X - 3080 - 32GODDR4 - Reverb G2 - Virpil Mongoost T50C with constellation alpha - Сollective pitch control lever by K51 - Thrustmaster pendular - Honneycomb Bravo

Thank you gentlemen !!!! I am very pleased that you all like what I do.

1 час назад, RimanDk сказал:

Hello Mikhail,

Please add me to the waiting list =). Buying from Denmark.

Cheers!

Added.
Thanks.

• Like 2

I just recieved mine today, and it is an aweomse piece of gear. Was really easy to attatch to my Simlab Gt1 Evo cockpit and it all feels really well build and sturdy.

Had a little flight in DCS in the Huey and it feels great, doing a smooth take-off and landing is much easier with the collective.

Thanks Mikhail for making an awesome product and provide good and clear instructions with shipping etc. No hassle whatsoever. Well worth the wait.

Here is how I have it mounted:

F35A22FA-BB5F-4D24-9505-0A87B1411B9F.jpeg

Edited by Cptn Obvious
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

19 часов назад, JOSGEM72 сказал:

Hello Mikhail,

Can you add me to the waiting  list?

Buying from Spain

Hello, 

Added.
Thanks.

20.08.2021 в 16:43, Cptn Obvious сказал:

I just recieved mine today, and it is an aweomse piece of gear. Was really easy to attatch to my Simlab Gt1 Evo cockpit and it all feels really well build and sturdy.

Had a little flight in DCS in the Huey and it feels great, doing a smooth take-off and landing is much easier with the collective.

Thanks Mikhail for making an awesome product and provide good and clear instructions with shipping etc. No hassle whatsoever. Well worth the wait.

Here is how I have it mounted:

Thanks!
Wow cool cockpit !!!!!

4 hours ago, K-51 said:

Hello, 

Added.
Thanks.

Thanks!
Wow cool cockpit !!!!!

thanks, it’s a Simlab GT1-evo with a normal car seat. I use it for both racing and flying and it is great. The amount of options due to it being t-slot is great. This in combination with the mounting bracket from the collective makes it a dream. 

28.08.2021 в 22:04, zinn4284 сказал:

Hello, 

I was curious if the control board and contactless sensor are available for purchase as I believe mine are no longer working.   

12 часов назад, cfwells сказал:

I would like to purchase this collective as soon as one is available.  How do I go about it?

Gospada I answered you in PM
Thanks.